A voice log plays back immediately on each save load?

For me, it's the last log I collected, every time. Doesn't matter what the log was, if I get a new one, then when I load it'll play that new one instead.

I also didn't skip any of the binks, so good luck tracking this one down, sounds like one of those annoying voodoo bugs to me. :confused:

Using Logitech Z-5500 set in digital coxial input, and have same problem... sound - build in Motherboard

I never had this bug until I heard Keith David's majestic voice for when he selflessly wants to overthrow me for the greater good of mankind. And now, I am always greeted with a warm, personal welcome.

Yesterday was the "Pissing off America" thing ,now it's the "hating Freckle Bitches' burgers". The Asha log didn't play until after I downloaded the patch.

Strange, after 30 hours, it has switched from Keith David to Kinizie's third log. Didn't find a new log, I did just finish a handful of missions though.

Edit: Hm, maybe it is patch related as the people posting as I did noted. I hadn't notice the patch until I looked just now.

I kinda like it. If only it would be more random. Then at least you have something to listen too while it loads the game. I actually thought it was on purpose, but yeah, hearing the same audio log over and over starts to annoy. =P I also had Keith David mostly, nagging about how he should be president like most people. Today I had Asha, though.

Like I said, if only it would be more random, it wouldn't be so bad. Perhaps there is a possibillity to turn that bug into a working mod? To make it more random if it's to hard to remove the bug at all?

Back