Ship TOD controls unlock early

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
Ship TOD unlocks early mod for SR4 by IdolNinja

This mod changes the ship controls for time of day to unlock on completion of The Escape mission. This unlock give you the ability to change the time of day early on in the game instead of having to wait for the end of the game.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

Extract sr3_city_objectives.xtbl to your SRIV install folder:
..\steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\

Attachments

• SR4_ship_tod_unlocks_early_IdolNinja.rar
    13.1 KB · Views: 14,174
Thanks man, now when I wake up tomorrow I can go ahead and pass Mission 6 and hopefully get access to my 'Merica weapon and all that other shite.

I hope to see more from you tomorrow too, unless that Executive Privilege pack is giving you a cause to pause for, in case your other mods end up stepping on its toes a bit.

For some reason the mod isn't working for me. I've been to every computer on the ship and there's no dialogue to change anything. Am I missing something or are the loose file mods just not working for me?

For some reason the mod isn't working for me. I've been to every computer on the ship and there's no dialogue to change anything. Am I missing something or are the loose file mods just not working for me?

Did you have it installed before completing The Escape? Are you sure you're at the right computer? It's the one in the lounge with the egg shaped chairs.

well shit. lol
looks like im heading back to redo that now lol. and to think of all the tries it took for me to complete that stupid mission before mapping the keys correctly

Woah fantastic! I have to replay an hour or so, but that's ok.

A question for those who already completed the game. Would you say that i miss out on something if i play the game on daytime instead of night, or is it really just aesthetic? (Other than Zinyak wanting it to feel depressing)
I like daytime just much more than permanent night, but i also don't want change the feel of the game to much (on the first playthrough)

Woah fantastic! I have to replay an hour or so, but that's ok.

A question for those who already completed the game. Would you say that i miss out on something if i play the game on daytime instead of night, or is it really just aesthetic? (Other than Zinyak wanting it to feel depressing)
I like daytime just much more than permanent night, but i also don't want change the feel of the game to much (on the first playthrough)

You can always give it a try and turn it back to default if you want. That is an option on the computer.

Back