Notoriety and Homies Tweak

no what i mean is when I use this mod will it use non-dlc vehicles to do things instead of the dlc vehicles even though I have the dlcs?
Like I wrote literally a moment ago, DLC vehicles show up no matter if you own the DLC or not (and that's forbidden) so the author had to replace them with vanilla ones.
And if so, how would I be able to modify it (for myself, of course) so that the dlc vehicles are used?
Alright but I'll explain it to you in PM.

No, it's bad news for you since it goes against our forum rules. Removing attachment. Please remove all DLC vehicles from your mod if you would like this release hosted here.
why is allowing people who dont have the dlc a chance to test the dlc bad man? thats kinda of a jerk thing to do man. not that I care I have all the dlc

why is allowing people who dont have the dlc a chance to test the dlc bad man? thats kinda of a jerk thing to do man. not that I care I have all the dlc
Why pirating the game is bad man? People might want to test it first man, banning them for attempting to install mods is kinda jerk man. Not that I care man, I already bought it man, it just isn't so fair man.

Hello. This mod is not working for me. I just get a black screen with "loading 40%" in the left-hand corner of my screen. I'm using windows 10.

Back