Character Model ported as clothing

I've noticed since the creation of the steam workshop sometimes people are able to port entire models from different games into SR as wearable clothing ?
Ex: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1081123815&searchtext=

I was wondering if anyone would be willing or capable of porting over the model of Guzma from Pokemon (Sun/Moon) as a wearable suit for the player char ? It doesn't need to have any customization or expressions or anything fancy, and I'd love it if it was just his exact ingame model holding guns n doing the player's anims - it's actually for my best friend because I know they'd lose their mind with laughter n joy !

I've seen the model around and ported to games like L4D and it's been put into SFM as well, so I know the model itself exists n can be rigged, I wish I could port it myself but working with meshes n blender n alike makes steam come out of my ears (horrible at it!)

It's a silly request but if anyone's willing to take it I'd be grateful from the bottom of my heart ! Thank you !

Back