Character Model ported as clothing

Discussion in 'Mod Requests' started by PetitBambi, Jan 5, 2019.

1. I've noticed since the creation of the steam workshop sometimes people are able to port entire models from different games into SR as wearable clothing ?
    Ex: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1081123815&searchtext=

I was wondering if anyone would be willing or capable of porting over the model of Guzma from Pokemon (Sun/Moon) as a wearable suit for the player char ? It doesn't need to have any customization or expressions or anything fancy, and I'd love it if it was just his exact ingame model holding guns n doing the player's anims - it's actually for my best friend because I know they'd lose their mind with laughter n joy !

I've seen the model around and ported to games like L4D and it's been put into SFM as well, so I know the model itself exists n can be rigged, I wish I could port it myself but working with meshes n blender n alike makes steam come out of my ears (horrible at it!)

It's a silly request but if anyone's willing to take it I'd be grateful from the bottom of my heart ! Thank you !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice