Saints Row 2 What's up with the Moon?

How come the Moon don't evolve around Stilwater like it does in the first game? I tried everything I could think of to get it to happen but I can't. I tried modifying the skybox files and the time_of_day.xtbl, weather.xtbl and the weather_time_of_day.xtbl files and nothing happened.

Seems like Volition forgot about the moon.
WE NEED A "THE RETURN OF THE MOON" DLC!
It's weird that it can be seen on the Xbox 360 version and not the PC version. I also noticed on the Xbox 30 version the moon don't rise and set but it stays in a "circle" orbit in the sky. During morning you can see the moon towards the Northwest sky then wait then it will disappear then return in the Southwest sky around , 4:00pm

Edit a second time:: I did however found out there could be another possible way to get the moon to work but it would involve altering a texture of some kind (like clouds, sky, ect.) but the size of the moon will have to be adjusted to fit the sky correctly or you'll get two or more moons in the sky :p

Subject is back again on the moon. I used HxD hex editor to look into the SR2 executable and I found this:
Code:
time_of_day_objects.xtbl....Object_Type.sun1....moon1...sun_glow....moon_glow...Glow_Color..Falloff_Amount..Fake_Sun_Pos....Earth_Shine.Distortion_Strength.Distortion_Scale....Distortion_Offset_A.Distortion_Map_A....Distortion_Offset_B.Distortion_Map_B....Skybox_Color_1..Skybox_Color_2..Skybox_Color_3..Skybox_Color_4..Skybox_Color_Heights....Max_Star_Brightness_Dome_Luminance..Min_Star_Brightness_Dome_Luminance..Skybox_Strength.TOD_Light_Dir...TOD_Light_Color_Front...TOD_Light_Color_Rear....Cirrus_Strength.Cumulus_Strength....Storm_Strength..Cloud_U_Offset..skydome1....skybox_mountains....horizon_clouds..overhead_clouds.wtr_ripple_lg...wtr_ripple..wtr_splash_lg...wtr_splash01....wtr_splash_sm...wtr_step....wtr_splash_foot.wtr_splash_direction....This command will refresh the weather table data in the game....Stage number is out of range! (valid range: 0-%i)...Stage set to "%ls"..

time_of_day.xtbl....Time_Segment....lens_flares.xtbl....Flare...ImageFilename...BaseAlpha...On_Time.Off_Time....time_of_day_objects.xtbl....Object_Type.sun1....moon1...sun_glow....moon_glow...Glow_Color..Falloff_Amount..Fake_Sun_Pos....Earth_Shine.Distortion_Strength.Distortion_Scale....Distortion_Offset_A.Distortion_Map_A....Distortion_Offset_B.Distortion_Map_B....Skybox_Color_1..Skybox_Color_2..Skybox_Color_3..Skybox_Color_4..Skybox_Color_Heights....Max_Star_Brightness_Dome_Luminance..Min_Star_Brightness_Dome_Luminance..Skybox_Strength.TOD_Light_Dir...TOD_Light_Color_Front...TOD_Light_Color_Rear....Cirrus_Strength.Cumulus_Strength....Storm_Strength..Cloud_U_Offset..skydome1....skybox_mountains....horizon_clouds..overhead_clouds.wtr_ripple_lg...wtr_ripple..wtr_splash_lg...wtr_splash01....wtr_splash_sm...wtr_step....wtr_splash_foot.wtr_splash_direction....This command will refresh the weather table data in the game....Stage number is out of range! (valid range: 0-%i)...Stage set to "%ls"..

Whatever it means it could mean something is wrong could be the reason the Moon don't work on the PC version.

I know it's not that simple, but someone should re-port Sr2 to the PC. I understand that we don't have access to such files and editors to do the port, but someone should make those tools and do a better job at it ( not that the people that ported sr2 to pc did a bad job )

Back