How to get Naked Boss in Space Ship

Hi Folks...
I actually discovered this thing accidently, Googled it out to find people talking about it as a bug, but no one told how to achieve this bug:p.
Although its quite fun to roam around the city without clothes, I thought it would be much fun to roam around without clothes in the spaceship as well. Messed with the game for a couple of hours to figure out how it is done.

So, Here it is... HOW TO GET NAKED BOSS IN SPACE SHIP
Step 1: Start Saints Row 4:eek:
Step 2: Go to the nearest GATEWAY
Step 3: Access GATEWAY function to grab some clothes for both upper and lower body(if you don't have any.)
Step 4: Now exit GATEWAY functions menu and set your GPS marker to the GATEWAY.
Step 5: The most important step...I'll try to explain this as clearly as possible.
Go to the street nearest to the GATEWAY and start spreading havoc there. Shoot, kill, burn or freeze people to increase your WANTED level. Now remember, we are doing this to get the attention of the cops. But too much attention will spoil all the fun. So, we will just spread havoc till the WANTED level(indicated by the RED bar encircling the GPS) reaches level 2.
Now, the easiest way which I found to increase wanted level is to use exploding fireballs(Press F1 twice) which immediately raises the wanted level...but, if you don't have exploding fireballs yet, or you wanna do something more spicy, go ahead, doesn't matter.
Step 6: Remember we set the GPS to guide our way to GATEWAY.
As soon as the WANTED level reaches 2, you have to run to the GATEWAY, so be prepared because you don't get much time once the WANTED level reaches 2. Now quickly access the GATEWAY functions...Go to WARDOBE>>LOWER BODY>>UNDERWEAR and keep moving your mouse up and down to rapidly swap between different underwear. Don't click on any undrewear...just keep moving your mouse until the Zin shoot you out of the GATEWAY functions. If done correctly, when you get out of GATEWAY functions, you will be wearing only undergarments...or nothing depending upon the type of clothing you were wearing earlier
Step 7: If you achieved the earlier steps correctly, Make a grin:D and Exit Simulation. You will be welcomed by a Naked Space Ship Boss
6tpjzn.jpg

She looks beautiful BTW:)
Enjoy!!!

Tell me if you have any problems getting this. Tried and tested with both Male and Female characters, different types of clothing and skins as well.

Hey I only entered the underwear shot once before even moving a muscle of my hands - after that I pressed E immediately and it worked

Is it possible to change what outfits the Boss wears on the spaceship? Example: If I want to change the outfit the Boss wears on ship from spacesuit to, I don't know, gangsters in space outfit? What do I do?

Is it possible to change what outfits the Boss wears on the spaceship? Example: If I want to change the outfit the Boss wears on ship from spacesuit to, I don't know, gangsters in space outfit? What do I do?
This or this.

Reactions: F13
sorry for waiting for reply... here what i done
you need to get customization_items.xtbl file
than open it and search for "suit_jumpsuit" without quotes - thats is our space suit, male and female variants... (you should find 4 blocks of code that responds for all versions of it)
than on look for lines <disabled>no</disabled> for those blocks and change them to <disabled>yes</disabled>
save and enjoy you naked char on space ship, and any missions in real life... also it game will skip animation of character climbing out of sim-pod, after your get to the ship
i found the jump suit file but i dont see the disable text anywhere

When I open the file with the editor I just get a ton of gibberish instead of <disabled>no</disabled>. In what program do I have to open it to be able to see the files properly?

Back