Agents of Mayhem Theory

F

F13

So agents of mayhem has been confirmed along with a trailer. apparently it takes place after the retcon ending from gat outta hell. So I came up with this theory that the main characters of saint row have been retconed\reincarnated as the chararcters of agents of mayhem. So who has been reincarnated as who? your probably thinking, well i'm trying to find that out.

So according to people who belive in reincarnation, your biggest fears reflect on your past life example: if someone died by falling from a great distance they probably wil have a fear of heights in their new life. this means anyone who has a fear of drowning is probably a retcon of lin, a fear of heights is possibly tanya etc.

another sign of a past life is ambitions\skills etc, so i'll look at any characteristics the agents of mayhem chararcters have and compare them to that of saints row

Hollywood: this guy is a tv personality and is kinda stuck up, if you played saints row the third you probably are thinking of josh aka nyteblade.

Fortune: she is a sky pirate who's specialty is SHORT-RANGE TECH so she could be shaundi (known to work with technology in sr2), kinzie or matt or maybe even zinyak? (oh yerah, it's possible)

brimstone: The leader of the anti-heroes. she must be Juluis, the boss or the bosses cousin if you'v seen my theory

there's alot more characters in the game but we'll have to wait and see. i'll update this thread as we get more information

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres who people are:

Brimstone- the Boss

Fortune- Shaundi because she can't be Matt or Kinzie as they are themselves

That guy from Ultor who funds the main characters- he must be Gryphon but I'm not sure

Why Shaundi? Her name is Marina Santos.
My theory is that most of the characters from the saints row universe have been reborn as completley new people in the agents of mayhem universe. shaundi has been reborn as marina santos.

Back