Saints Row IV Bandana

I was wondering if it was possible to get the bandana face wear in SR4, I was kinda disappointed that they scrapped it

ot would mess up the costume frome asha with a love
Copying the face bandana from SR3 into sr4 will be basic but the tricky part is the fact that you'll also have to make a new category under head called "face" unless you want to put it under "eyes" or "hats". Doing so means you can't wear a hat or glasses the sane time you wear the bandana unfortunately.

Copying the face bandana from SR3 into sr4 will be basic but the tricky part is the fact that you'll also have to make a new category under head called "face" unless you want to put it under "eyes" or "hats". Doing so means you can't wear a hat or glasses the sane time you wear the bandana unfortunately.
we do not have the tools too add new clothing I don't even think its currently possible with the modding patch

we do not have the tools too add new clothing I don't even think its currently possible with the modding patch[/QUOTE

All you have to do is move the bandana from SR3 into sr4. Its been done before with other clothing

no I mean add new entries all of those mods replaced a item not added if it looks like an item was added it was most likely a hidden item
Maybe if you double an existing clothing item and replace the clone.

Back