--> DESCRIPTION <--
This time I ported PixelMurder's SaintsHUD to Saints Row: The Third! This port contains all features from Saints Row IV version (except camera changes) and some of IdolNinja's classics.

--> HOW TO INSTALL? <--
  • Copy all files (except 'Readme.txt') from the archive to your Saints Row: The Third install folder.
    • TIP: Saints Row: The Third install folder will be wherever you installed Steam: ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\saints row the third\
  • Done! I highly recommend to use this mod with Mrturkleton's Extended Customization!
--> COMPATIBILITY <--
This mod is fully compatible with:
  • IdolNinja's Mission Replay (install Mission Replay first, then this mod and overwrite necessary files with the ones from 'IdolNinja's Mission Replay - compatibility patch' folder),
  • IdolNinja's Sandbox+ (just use IdolNinja's 'sr3_city.lua' file instead of mine - it disables all tutorial pop-ups and hints by default),
  • Mrturkleton's Extended Customization (my port of SaintsHUD contains IdolNinja's Delete Reward Vehicles so it works perfectly with Extended Customization).
--> FEATURES <--
HUD.STR2_PC
  • Minimap isn't displayed when zooming.
  • Weapon icon isn't displayed anymore on change of health, stamina or ammo, when running or throwing a grenade.
  • All weapons use rifle crosshair.
  • Removed a dot that shows up if you select any firearm.
  • Fixed wrong positioning of the cruise control HUD so it isn't placed in the middle of the screen (from IdolNinja's Lowered Cruise Control HUD).
SR3_CITY.LUA
STORE_CLOTHING.STR2_PC
STORE_CRIB.STR2_PC
STORE_TATTOO.STR2_PC
  • Removed all confirmation prompts.
STORE_VEHICLE.STR2_PC
STORE_WEAPON.STR2_PC
  • Removed all confirmation prompts.
('patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc' and 'vint_doc_containers.asm_pc' files are needed for STR2_PC files to work properly).

--> NOTES <--
There are some remaining confirmation prompts while buying weapon upgrades in Friendly Fire menu and in Image As Designed menu.

--> INCLUDED MODS <--
--> CREDITS <--
V1.1 has been released on the 17th January 2016.

Attachments

• Fan of Saints' SaintsHUD V1.1.7z
    200.9 KB · Views: 4,318
Last edited:
V1.1 has been released! I fixed a very major issue, please download this update as soon as you can.

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Fixed issues with Friendly Fire menu. I accidentaly broke weapon upgrades so you wouldn't be able to buy them. Huge thanks to Vault Hunter and Rottingslow for reporting this.

V1.1 has been released! I fixed a very major issue, please download this update as soon as you can.

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Fixed issues with Friendly Fire menu. I accidentaly broke weapon upgrades so you wouldn't be able to buy them. Huge thanks to Vault Hunter and Rottingslow for reporting this.
Any screenshots of the hud? And thank you for removing that stupid aiming dot lol.

Any screenshots of the hud? And thank you for removing that stupid aiming dot lol.
I don't use this mod myself (except this part which removes store prompts and that shitty dot in the middle of the screen ;)) but there's not much to show on screenshots, it'd be better to record a showcase video.

I don't use this mod myself (except this part which removes store prompts and that shitty dot in the middle of the screen ;)) but there's not much to show on screenshots, it'd be better to record a showcase video.
I just want to know which files remove the stupid aiming dot and the hud changes:oops:? On a side note I think you might like my Valentine's Day Body Mod;)

Edit:
I got it. Copy Hud.str2_pc vint_doc_containers and patch vint_doc containers to game and update asm:D

Last edited:
I just want to know which files remove the stupid aiming dot and the hud changes:oops:?
Do you mean all features except removed store prompts and disabled tutorial popups? Damn, I can't stand those, aren't they annoying to you? :p
That'd be just hud.str2_pc. Don't forget to update patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc and vint_doc_containers.asm_pc. :)
On a side note I think you might like my Valentine's Day Body Mod;)
I'll check it out once I finish messing around with my Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV. I put huge amount of work in this one and it's still in progress. :D

Do you mean all features except removed store prompts and disabled tutorial popups? Damn, I can't stand those, aren't they annoying to you? :p
That'd be just hud.str2_pc. Don't forget to update patch_vint_doc_containers.asm_pc and vint_doc_containers.asm_pc. :)

I'll check it out once I finish messing around with my Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV. I put huge amount of work in this one and it's still in progress. :D
Found a minor bug in the games latest update:(. My game updated 4 days ago and I added all files like said and even updated the asm and when accessing the crib at saints hq the game froze:(

Edit:
If I add the store clothing.str2_pc in any way my game freezes in the crib:(
Not sure if that's because of compatabilty with one of my mods or what but I will look into it for you;). Killer mod bro:D

Last edited:
I found th hat yours works perfectly with new patch of the game. I tried idol ninjas and all it did was freeze up my game. Yours, you removed a lot of the tutorial and need to accept than he did. I can't say enough how much I like your mod:D. One question though, in ghe vehicles customization, do you know how the hell to rename the vehicles? I'm getting stupid stuff like saints 69er purp vtol and odd names for some cars:p

Back