Saints Row IV Game Launcher

This is a simple game launcher for SRIV that will allow you to change your game options before launching the game.
SDpm4Ip.png

pfOZHP2.png

At the moment the launcher cannot retrieve current settings but I will fix this in a later update so for now you will see all of your options blank but don't worry the setting will only update in the display.ini when you change a setting. e.g if i change Lighting from being Blank to Ultra then it will only update the Lighting setting and leave all other options untouched.

The Laucher comes in two versions:
Replacer - which will replace the SaintsRowIV.exe and requires you to rename the original exe to SaintsRowIVGame.exe. This allows for the launcher to be launched from steam.
Non-Replacer - Doesn't Replace SaintsRowIV.exe. but can not be launched from steam.

Attachments

• Saints Row IV Launcher by Erza Scarlet.zip
    2 MB · Views: 5,071
Last edited:
What if I have modding patch?
I'm guessing that for the modding patch the game executable will be different so you will need to use the non-replacer version.

If you use the replacer version and just rename your exe to SaintsRowIVGame.exe then it will launch through steam.

Last edited:
When i try to use it it keeps coming up with unhandled exception
Could you please post what exactly the error message is and I will be able to tell you what's wrong.

Also what version of the launcher are you running and are you running it from the Saints Row IV Directory, do you have the steam version of the game.

Im having problems with your launcher, I asked FOS but he told me to try to verify cache, and see if I had any mods installed, I'll tell you if I have anymore problems with the launcher.

Back