SweetFX For srtt By Viper Venom and PlagueofMidgets

This mod is beautiful, but I can't seem to get the "right settings" for my monitor. :( It's hard to explain. Sometimes areas of the screen appear "too dark" (some of which have bizarre hues). I have to maximize all brightness settings. It helps but it doesn't feel proper.
Try version 1.5.1;). It was designed to have a brighter screen without losing the texture colors. If you still continue to have same issues let me know and I will help you get the right settings for your monitor.

v2.0 is too dark, but v1.5.1 is better and the iusses with"sweet fx for srtt by viper venom and plagueoofmidgets" the commands change color controls on Delete button was for sandbox+ F+Delete to stop the car from flipping. How do i map the controls for sweet fx?
That depends on which mods being used with it as to how the controls work. I personally don't use sandbox but have never heard complaints yet. So this would be a great response from you so the issue can be resolved. Not many have given me any information on the controls for sandbox. Which controls are giving you the issue? It may be possible to change either the controls in sweetfx or in sandbox to suit your personal gameplay. Most of all controls for sweetfx are in the sweetfx settings.txt. If you can't find the controls you are looking for I would have to look through and change the settings somehow. Try editing the sweetfx settings.txt and if you can't find what you are looking for, I will look into this and see what I can do to help;)

^
works for me with dx11 launch
I have noticed it depends on the graphics card or computer specs being used whether it launches with dx11 or not. Like my high performance Toshiba will only launch on dx9 but my hp laptop it launches with either. Also on some computers you have to disable the the antialasing in game settings for sweetfx to show up. But you are correct that it does launch on dx11;)

Try version 1.5.1;). It was designed to have a brighter screen without losing the texture colors. If you still continue to have same issues let me know and I will help you get the right settings for your monitor.

the brighter screenshot is fine... (Bright version)
saintsrowthethird_dx11%2B2015-12-04%2B17-45-14-327.jpg

the darker screenshot is fine too... (v2.0)
saintsrowthethird_dx11%2B2015-12-04%2B17-32-48-208.jpg

...for v1.5.1, once i take a screenshot by using bandicam, it give me original color but what screenshot controls are?
saintsrowthethird_dx11%2B2015-12-05%2B13-14-20-096.jpg

I have noticed it depends on the graphics card or computer specs being used whether it launches with dx11 or not. Like my high performance Toshiba will only launch on dx9 but my hp laptop it launches with either. Also on some computers you have to disable the the antialasing in game settings for sweetfx to show up. But you are correct that it does launch on dx11;)
my computer supports dx11

the brighter screenshot is fine... (Bright version)
saintsrowthethird_dx11%2B2015-12-04%2B17-45-14-327.jpg

the darker screenshot is fine too... (v2.0)
saintsrowthethird_dx11%2B2015-12-04%2B17-32-48-208.jpg

...for v1.5.1, once i take a screenshot by using bandicam, it give me original color but what screenshot controls are?
saintsrowthethird_dx11%2B2015-12-05%2B13-14-20-096.jpg
Use function and printscreen (on my laptop that is the end button) and you will get a perfect screenshot that shows up in the main folder with the exe file.

Back