SPOILERS Saints Row 4 Morph And Homies Mod

Hello!

Im working on a mod that allows you to morph to a warden and kill everything you want!

this mod also adds some new homies like morningstar soldiers or alien army!

this is work in progress mod
the whole mod have new name and new options to it!

enjoy! some screens are coming soon!

//edit
phone morph works great with first person...
that means that im gonna create only first person version

Last edited:
Added a warden :)
sXxI6XE.jpg

ooxI6lR.jpg

swYyz5P.jpg

the whole mod works like this:
open the hub
access homies menu
click on any homie
and tada!
you have transformed
i need to find a fix for "no heads"
for now im adding only no head npc's
//edit
hmm i found head files for zinyak for some npc and something

Last edited:
I was messing around with this 'change player character' flag earlier and it causes plenty of animation issues, weapon bugs and other glitches if you use it with characters other than the Mech. This stuff is hardcoded so it's impossible to fix any of those problems whatsoever.

The only way to have the character's head would be to use sandbox+ npc morph but since it don't want to work ...
i know it but maybe i find something usefull

I was messing around with this 'change player character' flag earlier and it causes plenty of animation issues, weapon bugs and other glitches if you use it with characters other than the Mech. This stuff is hardcoded so it's impossible to fix anything.
yep i know that
im also using change player character
im gonna try somehow to fix the bugs
if not im just gonna release the modification with some morphs that have head already in body model like warden

im gonna try somehow to fix the bugs
You'd have to edit EXE (or completely rework animation groups which every character uses so they all have every animation used by the player but I'm not sure if this would work properly).

You'd have to edit EXE (or completely rework animation groups which every character uses so they all have every animation used by the player but I'm not sure if this would work properly).
hmmm
im selecting the anim groups :p
im gonna try to fix all the bugs if possible
im starting modding and i want to create something unique not like new clothes or something
(i would create new clothes like shaundi outfit or kinzie outfit) but i dont really know how to do that
i was trying last time i had the shaundi outfit etc but it wasnt working ingame

Back