Help for my Translation Project

Hi guys, I'm a new forum member and I wanted ask if someone can help me in my translation project.

I'm starting a translation project to Saints Row: Gat out of Hell for my language (Portuguese-Brazil) from English Language, but I not found the subtitles in game. Then, if someone know localization of the subtitles in game and how to extract, please comment here.

I too am having troubles with the tool ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.ExtractStrings (Minimaul's Tool) from ThomasJepp.SaintsRow-rev72. While extracting appears this error:

avutAIj.jpg

Then if someone can help me, I thank :):D
(Sorry for my english, I'm brazilian, I'm leaning english translating games)

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm a new forum member and I wanted ask if someone can help me in my translation project.

I'm starting a translation project to Saints Row: Gat out of Hell for my language (Portuguese-Brazil) from English Language, but I not found the subtitles in game. Then, if someone know localization of the subtitles in game and how to extract, please comment here.

I too am having troubles with the tool ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.ExtractStrings (Minimaul's Tool) from ThomasJepp.SaintsRow-rev72. While extracting appears this error:

avutAIj.jpg

Then if someone can help me, I thank :):D
(Sorry for my english, I'm brazilian, I'm leaning english translating games)
The subtitles are in the media.bnk_pc soundbanks - you'll need to use the ExtractStreamingSoundbank tool to get at them.

That crash is because the tools can't locate your copy of GOOH to load XTBLs - are you using a Steam version of SRGOOH?

Last edited by a moderator:
The subtitles are in the media.bnk_pc soundbanks - you'll need to use the ExtractStreamingSoundbank tool to get at them.

That crash is because the tools can't locate your copy of GOOH to load XTBLs - are you using a Steam version of SRGOOH?
I think it's because I was trying to extract the file to another folder as I did in rev54 '-', thanks for help
About the soundbanks files, I had extrated the voices.vpp_pc file and the .media.bnk_pc files, but I could not a tool to edit .metadata files, and the .wem files are audio files.

I think it's because I was trying to extract the file to another folder as I did in rev54 '-', thanks for help
About the soundbanks files, I had extrated the voices.vpp_pc file and the .media.bnk_pc files, but I could not a tool to edit .metadata files, and the .wem files are audio files.
You need to use the latest version of the tools.

And like I said - that crash was while attempting to locate your copy of GOOH to load XTBLs.

Are you using a Steam version of SRGOOH?

You need to use the latest version of the tools.

And like I said - that crash was while attempting to locate your copy of GOOH to load XTBLs.

Are you using a Steam version of SRGOOH?
No (no yet), but I plan to buy it. Who has the original game (Steam version) is my friend who is helping in translation. I've only files of the packfiles folder.

If it is against the rules of the site/forum I apologize for it.

Yes, I thought that I was typing wrong the command in cmd, but it wasn't that. I will in my friend's house and test the tool in his game.

No (no yet), but I plan to buy it. Who has the original game (Steam version) is my friend who is helping in translation. I've only files of the packfiles folder.

If it is against the rules of the site/forum I apologize for it.
You'll need to buy the game for the localization tools to work properly.

Back