VTOL Air Support (And other homie mods) 97.981% done

Should I change Shaundis vehicle to a Saints Tornado?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe So

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it possible to add a flag to make it so that if someone without the dlc tries to call it, it doesnt work (E.G <flag> Requires dlc</flag>
Not really. You could try to add them as special unlockables which would be available after unlocking DLC content but it'd be quite messy and extremely easy to circumvent (all you'd have to do is removing 'unlockables.xtbl').

Not really. You could try to add them as special unlockables which would be available after unlocking DLC content but it'd be quite messy and extremely easy to circumvent (all you'd have to do is removing 'unlockables.xtbl').
K I will see. I wonder why the vehicles are part of the game it self and not downloaded just when you get the dlc

Could you please replace The Swat Backup/Saints/Zombie backup with more people coming than 4? For Example could you please make that the Swat/Saints/Zombies come in 8 or something like that? (I dont know if this is possible but it would be cool if you can make the SWAT people drop from a helicopter ^-^) Thanks!

Could you please replace The Swat Backup/Saints/Zombie backup with more people coming than 4? For Example could you please make that the Swat/Saints/Zombies come in 8 or something like that? (I dont know if this is possible but it would be cool if you can make the SWAT people drop from a helicopter ^-^) Thanks!
The zombi backup already comes in more then 4, but for the rest, I can try to implement them if I manage to figure out how to get more then one vehicle to come

You don;t have to have an existing homies.xtbl. Go to the download link, extract the file anddrag that into your folder where the saintsrowthethird.exe file is. The other instructions are for people who already have mods that change homies.xtbl
Were is the saintsrowthethird.exe file?

In your game folder,
It's the file u need to run when starting the game.
It's the file that a SR3 desktop shortcut will point to .

EDIT: WAS THAT A JOKE QUESTION ? :p

Back