SRV Ideas thread.

^ That's because it's affected by the story progress that your simulation is breaking.

Yeah, they could add an option regarding to this though, like "Default" and "Clean".

It's not cute, i get it we're in a giant simulation but you don't have to constantly reminds me.

This make me think that Zin technology, on the simulation side, isn't that great after all.

Let us create our own clothing, vehicles, vehicle parts, clothing and vehicle decals, weapons, weapon upgrades and\or missions via some sort of in-game model and mission editor. That way PC users don't have to painstakingly mod it in and console users don't get the shaft regarding custom content.

Yup. A huge nightmare.
Thinking you've escaped but you never really escaped at all.
Trapped forever waking up but you never do.
There's too many things that just leads to it.
The clusters ????
How is it the Zin run the simulations & just won't know & delete the loose data clusters.
Why would Zinyak allow the Saints especially the boss to gain super abilities when he runs all the simulations.
1. It could be that Kinzie never escaped
2. The Saints was never freed
3. Zinyak was never killed.
All because it was Kinzie's simulation.
I really hate those kinda storylines though, the whole we went through everything but it never really happened setup.
It's lame but it's unfortunately plausible.
4. Which also says Gat was never captured & did die in SaintsRowThe3rd
Kinzie only knew Gat because Zinyak added it to her simulation.
5. Keith could've betrayed Kinzie, the Saints, & the entire earth for a small bit of power.

Yeah. But in this case there is a good thing. heart was never destroyed.

Yup. A huge nightmare.
Thinking you've escaped but you never really escaped at all.
Trapped forever waking up but you never do.
There's too many things that just leads to it.
The clusters ????
How is it the Zin run the simulations & just won't know & delete the loose data clusters.
Why would Zinyak allow the Saints especially the boss to gain super abilities when he runs all the simulations.
1. It could be that Kinzie never escaped
2. The Saints was never freed
3. Zinyak was never killed.
All because it was Kinzie's simulation.
I really hate those kinda storylines though, the whole we went through everything but it never really happened setup.
It's lame but it's unfortunately plausible.
4. Which also says Gat was never captured & did die in SaintsRowThe3rd
Kinzie only knew Gat because Zinyak added it to her simulation.
5. Keith could've betrayed Kinzie, the Saints, & the entire earth for a small bit of power.
It's a good thing Volition basically makes it so that any ending is possible. For all we know, they traveled back in time, killed Zinyak before he could obliterate Earth and Saints Row V is set in that alternate timeline with Zinyak dead and Earth not destroyed.

Could be but time travel is an easy out.
No bad consequences, no one died, no way to lose, way out of a bad situation.
It's a Deus ex Machina cheap way out, not really taking things serious if you can rewind them.
Well, they did that when bringing Gat back, I don't see why they couldn't do it now.

@TheBlueGuys
They could but it's a cheap thing to do.
Resetting serious events like that makes going through it completely pointless.
Why not go all the way back & save Aisha or Carlos, stop Dane Vogel from taking over Steelwater.
Why not go all the way back & create the 3rd streets saints yourself.

Time travel works for somethings but not everything & certain things shouldn't use it at all because it creates too many possibilities for asking why not & cheapens previous events by resetting them.

Unless is not all fault of the Saints.
In the end of SrIV, The saints travelled in time and messed with history. They may have cause some damage, and now they must work to fix everything.

Time travel is very outdated idea unless they have a very creative one to get around it.

Otherwise, I would just prefer to make SRIV-GOOH as a dream story. Like being said earlier, it could be anything from the Boss being too high or even sleeping. They can even start the story as simple as (if they want to twist the story and so-called make a reboot): "8 years after owning Steelport and being a major crime organization and celebrity, the Saints was tearing apart after the Boss becoming a drug addict junkie. Now he has to give up the drugs and re-take the Saints from zero." Or if they want to continue from the Third, they can just "After the Saints taking over Steelport and Shaundi being the Mayor, once again the Saints have to go through series of danger from ex-STAG commander-turn-into-global-terrorist: Cyrus Temple, and the elite agents of MI6 who are looking forward to destroy the Saints."

I mean, I see there are so many ways to get out from the IV-Gooh story while keeping them intacted with the main storyline.

But then again, what can you do if the director wants Saints Row to be not GTA so hard, while not seeing it's becoming Prototype instead.

Back