High Quality Radio mod

I was just saying when you start can you first release a small replacement for the car motors and brakes lol!

However I can wait for the whole thing. ;)

Thanks for finally fixing the low quality audio and offering others to make custom audio too.

Can't believe people can hear small differences from song qualities. Yes, "small". I think you all got sensitive ears, but thank N69 it fixed up for you, aye? ;)

Can't believe people can hear small differences from song qualities. Yes, "small". I think you all got sensitive ears, but thank N69 it fixed up for you, aye? ;)

While I think we all can't wait to have higher quality sounds & voices as those are the worst on the PC port.

At least people have an option to hear slightly better Music. The biggest improvement is the Radio going from 1 channel to 2. ;)

Any improvements are always welcome. :D No matter how big or small.

Whoa. I somehow missed that N69 said he tried to rip the voices from the 360 version but the quality was the same?

You know even though the voices are still 22khz Mono. The voice recordings of the 360 version should sound better than the PC? Right? I mean some of the voices sound terrible in the PC version.

Can the Voices ripped from the 360 source audio maybe have added some enhancement filtering done to sound a wee bit improved then? Anyone familiar with any audio editing software? Might be fun to play with. I know not to expect miracles.

There is a difference. Watch a playthrough of the PC and 360. Listen to pedestrians talk and watch the same cutscene on both.

At least improved sounds are on the way?

Thanks and keep up the great work N69! Also any others who decided to tackle this. ;)

Last edited:
Thank you very much for this mod, makes the game much better for me :)

I would think that something must be different with the voices on console version since they sound much better than pc version.

Back