No Archdukes mod

Here's a simple mod that I just made that I'm sure many people will find useful. It will lock your max notoriety at 5 and ensure that no Archdukes will spawn. Be careful, as I'm not sure how this mod will effect Marshalling Grounds, which force you to have Level 6 Notoriety.

Installation Instructions:

1. Place into main Gat out of Hell folder (Usually Steam->Steamapps->Common->Saints Row Gat out of Hell), where the .exe file is located
2. Launch game, enjoy

Attachments

• notoriety.xtbl
    11.3 KB · Views: 1,070
I think it would make sense for getting all the challenges done more quickly, mainly the kill x many demons with a certain weapon. Once an archduke spawns no other demons spawn and also you'll need to build up notoriety again after you killed him.

I think it would make sense for getting all the challenges done more quickly, mainly the kill x many demons with a certain weapon. Once an archduke spawns no other demons spawn and also you'll need to build up notoriety again after you killed him.
SPOILERS

i have a trick for that,first upgrade up your gun all the way (the one you got at the start),then find one of those armored vehicles,the one you need to hijack and then ride to a certain place...you know what i mean,then blast it with stone blast and keep shooting it until it explodes and you'll most likely have an auto 4-bar notoriety.

and for those who have shakespeare's skull or whatever,use that instead when it's upgraded all the way,works alot better and faster.

Back