Remove ALL weapon upgrades

This is a simple yet extremely ham-fisted mod that removes anything in the game with the audacity to improve your ability to go "bang bang ur ded".

Why? Because I accidentally all the things. This is not a difficult game, and I did not feel comfortable shooting lightning with a Mac-10. I made this for my own use but since the work was already done... May as well upload it in case someone else wanted it too. So if you also feel OP as hell and wish to dial yourself back down, this mod is for you. Send those guns back to their factory fresh settings!

Note: this completely disables all weapon upgrades. They will no longer be available for purchase at Friendly Fire. Ammo increase upgrades and dual wielding will also be disabled. DLC weapons included. If you're in the mood for "Hardcore Plus" mode, feel free to keep this installed. However, I recommend you do the following.

1: Load your save with the mod installed
2: Swap out all currently equipped weapons to apply the changes
3: Make a new save
4: Exit and uninstall this mod

This will re-enable weapon and ammo upgrades so you can improve yourself responsibly.

I shall not be held responsible for the vast amounts of cache that you just flushed down the drain

Also, while I do not suspect this mod will adversely affect the stability of your game, I am not experienced in this sort of thing. Please proceed with caution and back up your save games, as you should with all mods.

Credit goes to user JoeyBeanz for the Disable Dual-Wield upgrades aspect of this mod, and for inspiring me to take that to the logical extreme.

Attachments

• Factory Fresh Weapons 1.0.rar
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,767
Thanks for this, you my HERO! Yeah i also feel too op, it sucks to have all upgrades, thank you very much! Request: Can you also make something who can reset all normal upgrades and super power upgrades?

Last edited:
I would be interested in a mod that removes powers, stamina and health upgrades.

The only, bad thing about this mod, is that after you uninstall it, and load your save back up and if your level 50, under upgrades the 4th ammo upgrade is locked, will there be a fix for this?.

Member last seen January 20, 2014. I don't think there'll be any changes/fixes made to this mod.
Though you could try private messaging them, if you haven't already done so.

Back