Not enough soul clusters?

I have currently collected 939/940 soul clusters with 14 unspent clusters but i have two abilities left to unlock which are Vamp Aura - Amped 3 and Vamp Aura - Consume which requires a total of 25 soul clusters, so if there are no more than 940 soul clusters i am unable to buy every ability.

Last edited:
Wait so you have 929/940 collected on the map? That would be 940 with the ones from the upgrade menu added on to that number. So I think the 940 is just the ones you pick up, I completely got all the power upgrades earlier and totaled out at zero souls left.

Wait so you have 929/940 collected on the map? That would be 940 with the ones from the upgrade menu added on to that number. So I think the 940 is just the ones you pick up, I completely got all the power upgrades earlier and totaled out at zero souls left.
I have now collected 939/940 on the map and i have bought and spent all the ones from the upgrade menu but i'm still going to be short of one ability. Somehow it seems I've managed to make 10 souls vanish, if you're able to buy all abilities with zero souls left.

Last edited:
I have now collected 938/940 on the map and i have bought and spent all the ones from the upgrade menu but i'm still going to be short of one ability. Somehow it seems I've managed to make 10 souls vanish, if you're able to buy all abilities with zero souls left.
Hmm, thats odd. There should have been enough, maybe it did get bugged somehow. Let me know what happens when you get all of them.

Hmm, thats odd. There should have been enough, maybe it did get bugged somehow. Let me know what happens when you get all of them.
Just got the last one and bought Vamp Aura - Consume and unlocked the achievement for purchasing 113 super power upgrades and i'm now left with zero soul clusters and Vamp Aura - Amped 3 left to buy. If i can't get anymore clusters i will just edit the Unlockables.xtbl and set it so i can buy it for 0 but i don't think it will show if it's set at 0 so i will just edit my save game to give me 10 clusters.

Just got the last one and bought Vamp Aura - Consume and unlocked the achievement for purchasing 113 super power upgrades and i'm now left with zero soul clusters and Vamp Aura - Amped 3 left to buy.
Thats really weird, I'm going to look at my upgrades quick and see if I didn't get one and just thought I had all.

I just checked, there all checked off and unlocked. At least you got the achievement, but it obviously got messed up somehow. Hopefully one of the devs can help you further.

There's 940 clusters to collect on the map and 220 to be bought in the menu which makes a total of 1160.

Edit:
I have just bought the upgrade which should give you 105 clusters but only received 95 clusters.
I had 5 clusters and after buying it only had 100 instead of 110.
I still have to buy Unlimited Sprinting and Stamina Recovery 3 which cost 15 clusters each.
I don't know if there is something like Stamina Recovery 4 after buying 3 but if there isn't I should have enough clusters to be them. I need 30 for the upgrades, have 10 at the current and still need to find 20 in the open world.

Last edited:
Back