Infinite Loading Screens

This happened to me once before when doing the sidequest mission to save Matt where the game would hang on the loading screen forvever. I was able to solve it by doing some of the side quests first then trying his mission again.

However, I just encountered this again on the "Girl who hates the 50's" quest. After the Rally with Keith when you kill all the enemies inside it tells you to enter the office upstairs, when I do this it just gets stuck in an infinite loading loop. I minimized and checked the task manager and the game was not frozen, just loading indefinitely. From what I've read around the internet this is not an isolated problem as others have been encountering it both on the pc, xbox and ps3. The only fix I've seen recommended is to restart the game. I DO NOT WANT to restart the game this close to the end. I tried older saves as well as reinstalling, removing all mods and upgrading graphics drivers and nothing solves the problem.

I would be eternally grateful for either a fix to this or for someone to provide a save close to or after this point. I can't progress until then as this is a gamebreaking bug.

Last edited:
Hey, managed to get just a bit farther! I let the last 2 murderbots walk pretty far away from the door, then killed them, and the loading screen finally worked. However, 5 minutes later, in the same mission, there's another loading screen... and it is infinite AGAIN.

I never hit an infinite loading screen. Have you tried defragmenting? I'm not sure if or why that would matter, but I defragmented before I played, so I figured I'd throw that out there.

I never hit an infinite loading screen. Have you tried defragmenting? I'm not sure if or why that would matter, but I defragmented before I played, so I figured I'd throw that out there.
It happens on the 360 and ps3 too on the same missions so defragmenting wouldn't do anything.

I have hit this too on a variety of different load screens.

I am having the same problem with this. For me it is the mission in which you have to meet keeth at the rally, as soon as i try to enter the office on the next floor it skips to the loading screen and does not come of. Please someone help because i can not continue the game without resolving this problem.

I have this problem too on PC at the exact same moment. I've had it once before, but with another loading screen.
In the "Girl who hates the 50's" mission, I got past the office without a problem at first, then it would load infinitely after you've destroyed the thingy under the dome shield. Then I replayed the mission after a restart and it got stuck in the office. After a second restart of the game, I got stuck on the second loading screen. It sucks!

Edit:
I've found a workaround on this forum:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/the-girl-who-hates-the-50s-loading-screen-glitch.3568/

You shouldn't use the Alien RPG. Somehow it worked for me.

Last edited:
Back