Season pass rectifier?

So I bought the Season Pass, but I don't have access to the rectifier? I mean I'm about 10+ hours in the game, and I have access to the 'Merica weapon. So I'm honestly a little confused... Is it for future release, or should I have gotten it already?

I've been waiting all day for an official comment on the issue myself and I haven't seen anything in any other forums on what the deal is. I know the consoles don't even have their season pass up to buy yet but that's Microsoft/Sony's fault. I got mine on Steam and I'm just waiting to use this weapon

I don't have it either. hopefully IdolNinja can shed some light on why it's not unlocked.
I even tried setting the unlock status to "true" in the .xtbl files and it still doesn't unlock. :/

pfft, i cant even buy the season pass lol, i became poor after my most recent purchase on mortal kombat 9 which was a total waste since the game is broken and the devs dont want to patch it. Glad to see SR4 has devs who are passionate about their game! <3 SR4

I don't have it either. hopefully IdolNinja can shed some light on why it's not unlocked.
I even tried setting the unlock status to "true" in the .xtbl files and it still doesn't unlock. :/

Fuck if I know. I suspect that it will probably unlock on 8/20 when the season pass actually comes out.

Back