Played and loved the Third: Should I try out the Second?

I guess I'm the only who ties it up then, but I've done far less with SR2. But the only thing that sucks are the people on the official forums bitching about getting it back, and the engine, all cars felt like they had the same top speed, only there was some difference in acceleration.

I guess I'm the only who ties it up then, but I've done far less with SR2. But the only thing that sucks are the people on the official forums bitching about getting it back

What you mean about that?

, and the engine, all cars felt like they had the same top speed, only there was some difference in acceleration.

Not sure about that, I felt more difference in speed than acceleration, even Betsy went at full speed with little acceleration.

Well it's just making around everyone braindead how stupid their arguments are. They keep on bitching to go back to Stilwater, and to revive Gat. But really, that would break the story, since the Saints are worldwide idols since SRTT. "They wouldn't care if everyone died in a plane crash." and that "Saints Row 2 had so much sad parts in it." Yet they cry about Gat's death and not about Carlos's death. (Saints Row 2 is so much more emotional, right? /sarcasm) The official forums is only populated with braindead, itiotic people, that I rather call aliens or something. Stupid attacks on others' opinions, which aren't based on anything what has to actually do with it at all.

Like IdolNinja said: "Everyone with half a brain has left that place long ago."

"Saints Row 2 is such a great game." But really, to my opinion the engine flatout sucks.
You can have so much great things, but if the engine sucks then I don't mind.
And the engine of SRTT is so much better, even though there are so much limitations and bugs.
It just feels better. And I at least feel differences in terms of acceleration, torque and handling, wich kinda missed in Saints Row 2 to my feelings.

And to top this all, why do you everytime feel the need to question my opinions? Can't you just say ok, or at least respect my opinions?
Go be the jerk somewhere else.

Well it's just making around everyone braindead how stupid their arguments are. They keep on bitching to go back to Stilwater, and to revive Gat. But really, that would break the story, since the Saints are worldwide idols since SRTT. "They wouldn't care if everyone died in a plane crash." and that "Saints Row 2 had so much sad parts in it." Yet they cry about Gat's death and not about Carlos's death. (Saints Row 2 is so much more emotional, right? /sarcasm) The official forums is only populated with braindead, itiotic people, that I rather call aliens or something. Stupid attacks on others' opinions, which aren't based on anything what has to actually do with it at all.

I got no future for SR4 anymore, Saints Row 2 was the best, didn't care about how horrible the engine was, only had more problems on interiors than anything else. Saints Row 3 feels too alien to me, I prefer old, not ultra-modern.

"Saints Row 2 is such a great game." But really, to my opinion the engine flatout sucks.
You can have so much great things, but if the engine sucks then I don't mind.
And the engine of SRTT is so much better, even though there are so much limitations and bugs.
It just feels better. And I at least feel differences in terms of acceleration, torque and handling, wich kinda missed in Saints Row 2 to my feelings.

Too bad there is no way to change the post-process on SR3, at least that seems so.

And to top this all, why do everytime feel the need to question my opinions? Can't you just say ok, or at least respect my opinions?

Was that to me?

Was that to me?

I think that was towards most users on the official forums. That's how they all act.

I also think SR2 was the best in the series. I don't think anything else will ever come close.

I also think SR2 was the best in the series. I don't think anything else will ever come close.

Man, if only SR2 was not such a horrible PC port, it would have been a lot more badass.

I'd imagine the possibilities of modding on it, we'd have a lot more than just that, beats GTA IV modding. Or does it? Oh well.

It's strange how I liked Gat but hardly felt bad for him, while for Carlos, protagonist REALLY cared a lot for him.

I think that was towards most users on the official forums. That's how they all act.

Actually it was to Strogglet... But not important.

Yes, I also loved SR2 very much, and actually more that SR3. I'm only saying this new engine feels a bit... better?
Well... my only bad thoughts of SR2 compared to SR3 are that your top speed is around 5 km/h faster than normal traffic speed, the horrible animations and that you can't jump from higher than 4 meters without ragdolling. Further everything was very much better.
But if we go back to Stilwater in a future Saints Row game (SR5 or so) it would really break the story to my opinion.

Then;

And to top this all, why do you everytime feel the need to question my opinions? Can't you just say ok, or at least respect my opinions?

Don't get what you mean, I only "question(ed) [your] opinions" two times, I do "respect" your opinions. Don't you think that if it was every time, I would be going to every thread you have been at (as well as posted) and keep on questioning your opinions?

Yes, I also loved SR2 very much, and actually more that SR3. I'm only saying this new engine feels a bit... better?
Well... my only bad thoughts of SR2 compared to SR3 are that your top speed is around 5 km/h faster than normal traffic speed, the horrible animations and that you can't jump from higher than 4 meters without ragdolling. Further everything was very much better.
But if we go back to Stilwater in a future Saints Row game (SR5 or so) it would really break the story to my opinion.

"Better" is more like taste, you can say it feels more modern. I dislike the engine on SR3 more than on SR2, the only problem is that, guess what? SR3's engine is more stable (for PC especially) than SR2's. Maybe if they did "combine" the goods on both I would say it is "better".

Never noticed top speed, hardly ever use cars in real life myself to be honest. The animations weren't so extremely horrible, they still beat the old Grand Theft Auto and apparently even GTA IV (For example, GTA IV's AK47 just pulls the "pin", while on SR2 he changes mag, still sadly not pulling the "pin") and I find it amusing how the Protagonist runs like an ogre sometimes (for example, wearing the pimp slap or the satchel charge), it is a lot funnier.

The flaw I love most is that "can't jump from higher than 4 metres without ragdolling" you mentioned, damn, me and my friend had so much laughs at it, never mind about it. There is always a rather easy-to-get "No fall damage" unlock.

I wouldn't want to get back to Stilwater, it is a lot more beautiful and vivid than Steelport, true, but getting back to it doesn't seem right, as you said.

Two times is more than enough.
At least don't reply next time with something that is completely against how I judge it. -___-
And please don't reply to this post, I already feel like I'm spamming this topic with complete nonsense. Therefore, excuse me, admins.

Back