Final rewards not unlocking

When I decided to play Snatch I managed to get the Pimp Jewelry, outfit and car but not the Pimp cane. The same thing pretty much goes for the assassination missions I never got any of the guns. I never saved right away after completing the missions. I waited but nothing ever happend.

I play on Xenia Canary with the 60fps patch. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

When I decided to play Snatch I managed to get the Pimp Jewelry, outfit and car but not the Pimp cane. The same thing pretty much goes for the assassination missions I never got any of the guns. I never saved right away after completing the missions. I waited but nothing ever happend.

I play on Xenia Canary with the 60fps patch. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
No clue on how to help you there but I have made a mod that adds all the game's weapons to Friendly Fire, they unlock late into any of the gangs arcs and some only show up very late into the game + they are expensive but they are there.
Just uncompress the misc2.vpp_xbox2 file, drag, drop, replace, and compress again, replace the original misc2 and you're done.
Hope it helps.

Attachments

• Store_weapons.xtbl
    7 KB · Views: 95
Back