Visuals & Graphics AI upscaled textures

Can anyone upscale all the textures in the game (including the UI) using AI? If texture tools are available for the remaster, some textures that look better than the AI upscale can be ported.

Can anyone upscale all the textures in the game (including the UI) using AI? If texture tools are available for the remaster, some textures that look better than the AI upscale can be ported.
People can also try to use the Remastered textures but:
- There's the problem about legality/copyright
- Most textures might not be compatible, specially due to model upgrades/UV changes
- UI might be untouchable, depending on how it's rendered(it MIGHT not be a texture.)
I could see how that could even work, since I have them both installed, I'll edit this post if I ever do any progress on that.
Though, that begs the question, is there any website that locks text until a user is verified with SteamAPI if they own a game?

1662983358097.png
1662986143690.png

I tested, and I mean, if you're really committed, you can at least port the UI, as far as I can understand.( so far I only did letters from A to E as a test)can do a mini-remaster for the UI that's for sure, if you have the patience for it. I thought the text was too little to test, so I tested the phone too. Used XNConvert to convert the Phone ones since everything else wasn't working.
But I'm pretty sure most of the textures are manual, from what I've seen, not AI upscaled.

Special K seems to work fine for the job, but this being a 32-bit game, there may be a limit at how far you can go.

Back