SPOILERS Was this an acceptable release?

Thoughts on state of release?

• Acceptable release

• Needed some polishing

• Very unfinished

• No opinion / haven't played

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I will, however, say that it’s weird how I can’t rob anyone in gameplay. I go into the Buckaroo store, pointed a gun at the shopkeeper and she — I shit you not — just goes ‘huh?’ And just stands there. While I have a gun at her face. Not even a flinch. I leave, return, pull out a rocket launcher and she…doesn’t even seem aware of it.

I mean, this is supposed to be a open-world crime sandbox right?
Yeah, as I mentioned before, I'm scratching my head on why they removed some features that were prominant in other games like rubbing the stores. Question, has anyone seen a saint roam the streets? I haven't in my playthrough yet.

I haven't play the game, but i been watching a lot of it on YouTube. I will say... there are three things that basically at culprit of the Reboot.

The Characters
The Story
Glitches

That's basically it. if they had waited a minimum of 6 months of delay to nail the bugs and had better Characters with better writting, it might had been a different story.

I warn you back then about dont hype with SRR 🙍🙍 and see SRR cant even mugging people and robbing the stores because its your wallet i dont blame you for this.. i blame Volition really downgrade the feature SRTT and IV had

It would seem the repetitive gameplay is at fault too. Turret section after turret section. Drive here, kill these guys, ok good now go here and kill these guys.

Where are the fun original missions? Even Bully had more variation than this.
The previous game i remember not like that and this one kinda more boring feels like yes acceptable as gta clone itself

The previous game i remember not like that and this one kinda more boring feels like yes acceptable as gta clone itself
The problem with the term "GTA Clone" is the term itself.
Many open world crime games that had better stuff on it got reduced to mere "GTA Clones" because some shitty ass failed journalist that joined a gaming outlet to compensate the failure of being rejected by some place like CNN or MSNBC decided to create a completely dumb term to palce GTA in way too high regard... That's why I hate gaming journalists.

Stills bizarre how Saints Row 1 and 2 got reduced to mere "GTA CLONE"

Scarface: The World is Yours easily have the best criminal empire management aspects.
The Godfather: The Game city takeover via extortion, conquest of enemies assets and warehouses was nice too.

Yeah, they do that stuff a lot. I remember once when Skyrim came out, some were saying it was basically Fallout with swords. Uh, no, two completely different genres where one has talking lizard people, and the other is about a post-nuclear war America.

I regret spending 90 dollars on it but I did it so I'm trying to enjoy 90 dollars worth of entertainment. (before anyone says it apparently being 30 minutes over the 2 hour max playtime disqualifies me from a refund...)

May or may not update my post after I get far enough into the game.

I regret spending 90 dollars on it but I did it so I'm trying to enjoy 90 dollars worth of entertainment. (before anyone says it apparently being 30 minutes over the 2 hour max playtime disqualifies me from a refund...)

May or may not update my post after I get far enough into the game.
I would legit cry if I had paid 90 bucks for this game, especially since it doesn't include the DLC.

Back