SPOILERS I want everyones honest opinion

They should had delayed the game 6 more months, at minimum. It wouldn't had fix the story, but it would had at least get around 70+ score instead of that 60+ score.

They should had delayed the game 6 more months, at minimum. It wouldn't had fix the story, but it would had at least get around 70+ score instead of that 60+ score.
OR... They should've dropped the whole idea of "College kids turning to crime to pay their debt" while making a sanitized game for the "new generation" of players. It was written all over the place that pitiful idea would explode on their faces. And it did.

Serves'em right for mocking og fans with their "H8RS GONNA H8" Tweet. That attitude of'em ended up becoming a case of:
"Who laughs last, laughs the best."
Because it's what's currently happening. This game became a laughing stock. The game itself is a tasteless joke, but stills funny because it's failure was predictable and everyone that's not part of Volition/Koch Media/THQ Nordic were able to see it.

Kinda ironic how true this quote from Eddie "Killbane" Pryor becomes when used to talk about this reboot:
"The Saints legacy ends here - not with a bang, but with a whimper."

Wishing them to succeed is one thing. They cooperating for their own success at their own Volition is another thing. (no pun intended)

OR... They should've dropped the whole idea of "College kids turning to crime to pay their debt" while making a sanitized game for the "new generation" of players. It was written all over the place that pitiful idea would explode on their faces. And it did.

Serves'em right for mocking og fans with their "H8RS GONNA H8" Tweet. That attitude of'em ended up becoming a case of:
"Who laughs last, laughs the best."
Because it's what's currently happening. This game became a laughing stock. The game itself is a tasteless joke, but stills funny because it's failure was predictable and everyone that's not part of Volition/Koch Media/THQ Nordic were able to see it.

Kinda ironic how true this quote from Eddie "Killbane" Pryor becomes when used to talk about this reboot:
"The Saints legacy ends here - not with a bang, but with a whimper."

Wishing them to succeed is one thing. They cooperating for their own success at their own Volition is another thing. (no pun intended)

I dont know, when the game got leaked video and everyone started to freak out it was already too far in development, still... maaybe if they had went the Ugly Sonic way... like delaying the game a few more years, nail all the bugs and maybe even rewrite the whole the story... who knows, but just maybe.

Also, they were in Denial when a massive portion of the community starting calling the new gang "woke" and cr*ppy uncharismatic"hipsters". Everyone saw it coming except them. Yeah it was a horrible CHOICE from them. But i'm not happy tho, i mean i love Volition as a Studio, SR1, SR2 and SR3 to a lesser degree as they were AMAZING, specially SR2. A perfect mix between badass awesome and serious story with very dramatic moments and insanely fun and wacky gameplay. They couldn't replicate it, themselves probably don't even know how the hell they manage SR2 become THAT amazing.

But now, so who knows what will happen to them if this game does not sell, just like AoM and Gat Out of Hell. This would be the third flop in a row. I have a feeling Deep Silver will just disband them and probably give the IP to someone else, just like what happen to Core Design and Tomb Raider, that among the massive list of studios that the Embracer Group holds. And if that happens we can also say goodbye to the Saints Row 2 Mega Patch... not like it was going anywhere either way, it has probably been dead for a while and we don't even knew it.

Last edited:
Also, they were in Denial when a massive portion of the community starting calling the new gang "woke" and cr*ppy uncharismatic"hipsters". Everyone saw it coming except them. Yeah it was a horrible CHOICE from them. But i'm not happy tho, i mean i love Volition as a Studio, SR1, SR2 and SR3 to a lesser degree as they were AMAZING, specially SR2. A perfect mix between badass awesome and serious story with very dramatic moments and insanely fun and wacky gameplay. They couldn't replicate it, themselves probably don't even know how the hell they manage SR2 become THAT amazing.
yep. since the announcement trailer Los Panteros seemed more inline with being the proper protagonists, rather than the self-proclaimed saints they forced us to play with it.
The game needed to be scrapped in parts and rewritten. The Panteros easily could've been the Saints instead.

And if that happens we can also say goodbye to the Saints Row 2 Mega Patch... not like it was going anywhere either way, it has probably been dead for a while and we don't even knew it.
honestly. at this point this megapatch stuff was probably them using it as leverage to have old fans buying the reboot. I highly doubt they would keep their word if the reboot succeeded.

I'm sorry to spoil ending... My review after play the games..

Story:Corny,terrible 1/10

Dialogue:eek:hh god so cringe 2/10

Melee combat:advanced from srtt give it 7/10

Cribs:No interiors!

Homies:Saints member looks same to me

Handling cars:awful

Wingsuit and hoverboard:6/10

Car customization:8/10

So what we can learn ?? SRR its bad and its not game for you who wanted to be gangsta this is the game if you want goofy boss like srtt.. its fun i try it with my friends... But got refunded because that dialogue i cant stand with it.

"dont trust any reviews"no they right this times.. this games are bad

Nah i played and its worst i dont need to go back to play it again.
As far as I can tell, no you haven't played it, or you might have mentioned that the car customization is one step more than SR3. Adding off-roading to any vehicle, the tow cable and nitro? Driving's never been more fun or crazy as you head off into the wilds sometimes.

You wouldn't say such a bald faced lie that you can't go into your crib, which is literally the first thing you do after your First ^%@^^#ing Day mission. None of the saints look remotely like and I haven't even seen similar bosses.

So as far as I can tell, PX, you are just a hater hating it because it's new and dares to replace Gat and Shaundi. Though no one cares about Pierce.

As far as I can tell, no you haven't played it, or you might have mentioned that the car customization is one step more than SR3. Adding off-roading to any vehicle, the tow cable and nitro? Driving's never been more fun or crazy as you head off into the wilds sometimes.

You wouldn't say such a bald faced lie that you can't go into your crib, which is literally the first thing you do after your First ^%@^^#ing Day mission. None of the saints look remotely like and I haven't even seen similar bosses.

So as far as I can tell, PX, you are just a hater hating it because it's new and dares to replace Gat and Shaundi. Though no one cares about Pierce.
And no one cares about your reboot i play it. I pre order it and refunded.. fair enough enjoy your metacritic score 59

Back