SOLVED The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: as

Does anyone know how to get rid of
  1. The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: as

It's a filter that filters short and common words such as "I", "as", "and", ect. to prevent literally every sentence from matching your search just because the word "or" is included in it. The trick is to search for the main words.
But I admit that the search function on this forum is not the best, and I often have more luck manually browsing the game and category for a mod I am looking for.

It's a filter that filters short and common words such as "I", "as", "and", ect. to prevent literally every sentence from matching your search just because the word "or" is included in it. The trick is to search for the main words.
But I admit that the search function on this forum is not the best, and I often have more luck manually browsing the game and category for a mod I am looking for.
There was this image as designed mod And I would really like to use it, I lost it but it basically allowed you to press 2 buttons at the same time and come up with IAD so I wouldn’t have to travel 1000000000 miles to get to it

Back