SPOILERS Saints Row (2022) official info

Alright then Post in here later i won't be surprised if they still didn't adding more of this... They probably gonna release some new DLC to add even more

Alright then Post in here later i won't be surprised if they still didn't adding more of this... They probably gonna release some new DLC to add even more
They've literally stated that the full base game has ALL of the customization options. The Boss Factory only has a small fraction of it. Just wait till the game comes out to experience the full customization suite.🤷‍♂️

They've literally stated that the full base game has ALL of the customization options. The Boss Factory only has a small fraction of it. Just wait till the game comes out to experience the full customization suite.🤷‍♂️
I bet on it.... But if this still the same well i dunno who must i must blame for it 😋...

I bet on it.... But if this still the same well i dunno who must i must blame for it 😋...
Alright, you're literally just looking for a problem when the developers themselves said the boss factory is not the full customization suite.
1655083409393.png
1655083419748.png

ANYWAYS, I did a review on twitter about the Boss Factory a few days ago and so far a few of my issues have been addressed like the necklace/jacket bug being fixed already in the final game. On top of that, I've gotten used to the preset system, but still wish for advanced sliders smh.

If they still put some cloth restriction on it i'm gonna mad but we will see it later in august..

Clothing options are rewards for gameplay, like criminal ventures. Since we can transfer our created character from the Boss Factory to the full game in August, of course they won't give us reward items before launch.
Saints Row: The Third's Initiation Station also didn't have every outfit, since a bunch of them were unlocked through story progression.

Clothing options are rewards for gameplay, like criminal ventures. Since we can transfer our created character from the Boss Factory to the full game in August, of course they won't give us reward items before launch.
Saints Row: The Third's Initiation Station also didn't have every outfit, since a bunch of them were unlocked through story progression.
Yeah i saw it there's cloth locked but only unlocked in the story progression..

Creating all these characters is making me wish they released a Gang Factory too. Cos then I'd have me and my crew ready to go on the game's release.

And at this point I'm thinking my crew will end up being the Vice Kings. Cos I just love the Basketball Shirt and Letterman Jacket. Especially in Yellow.

My Characters Vice Kings.png

Creating all these characters is making me wish they released a Gang Factory too. Cos then I'd have me and my crew ready to go on the game's release.

And at this point I'm thinking my crew will end up being the Vice Kings. Cos I just love the Basketball Shirt and Letterman Jacket. Especially in Yellow.

View attachment 32073
You should make Levar next times and The one Vice king member kidnap aisha sister

Back