Homies & NPCs Changing character models

I don't know if this is good forum for a question like this but I wanted to ask what files do I need to modify to change NPC models. I wanted to change main characters (Carlos, Gat, Aisha, Pierce and Shaundi) models to some existing models. Is it possible? If it is how do I do it? I would like to change them in both cutscenes and gameplay. It would also be great if someone could give an example (like how to change Carlos in prison to let's say random Brotherhood soldier) so I could check how it's done and do it myself.

I don't know if this is good forum for a question like this but I wanted to ask what files do I need to modify to change NPC models. I wanted to change main characters (Carlos, Gat, Aisha, Pierce and Shaundi) models to some existing models. Is it possible? If it is how do I do it? I would like to change them in both cutscenes and gameplay. It would also be great if someone could give an example (like how to change Carlos in prison to let's say random Brotherhood soldier) so I could check how it's done and do it myself.
I think you can try searching modding cutscene for sr2 and There's a method to do that... And for the change for the character models i think GoTR can do that and use Sandbox++ too... Since Masako can replaced Theboss shooting julius with Shaundi models

Also would it be possible to change models of the Saints in cutscenes? Like when I change Saints in GotR to let's say Ronins and in cutscenes they still have Saints models.

I think you can try searching modding cutscene for sr2 and There's a method to do that... And for the change for the character models i think GoTR can do that and use Sandbox++ too... Since Masako can replaced Theboss shooting julius with Shaundi models
I tried searching for that but with no luck. In GotR you can change your character model with some NPC models but it crashes cutscenes and you can't change other characters models this way. I extracted cutscenes and tried modifying them but with no luck. It looks like I need to wait for tutorial for that and/or experiment more with files.

I tried searching for that but with no luck. In GotR you can change your character model with some NPC models but it crashes cutscenes and you can't change other characters models this way. I extracted cutscenes and tried modifying them but with no luck. It looks like I need to wait for tutorial for that and/or experiment more with files.
You can always ask MasakoTeam about that.. he might know how to edit, but im not sure if it can be easy at all..

Back