Character Customization Morningstar Female Soldier Outfit Mod

Hello, I know theres a morningstar soldier outfit already but im just not a fan of it and the shoes are crooked, at least in my game for some reason. I was hoping if it would be possible to have the exact outfit the 3 morningstar female npc's, clara, lilian and zoey are wearing. I know Admixon made this for saints row 4 so im hoping if its also possible for saints row remastered. Thanks

There's no way to add or replace outfits in the remaster (yet) because we don't have any tools to do that.

Any news if this tool will ever be available for remastered?
they will never, but we can theorically port SR4 mods to the remaster since the file format is the same, but we need test first, and we cant test because the remaster doesnt have basic unpacking and repacking tools.

They said a year ago that the remaster wont receive official modding support.

they will never, but we can theorically port SR4 mods to the remaster since the file format is the same, but we need test first, and we cant test because the remaster doesnt have basic unpacking and repacking tools.

They said a year ago that the remaster wont receive official modding support.
I actually used an unpacking tool for saints row 3 and got the character xtbl file from the orignal game. Swapped some characters in that character xtbl file and pasted it into the remastered folder and it worked

I actually used an unpacking tool for saints row 3 and got the character xtbl file from the orignal game. Swapped some characters in that character xtbl file and pasted it into the remastered folder and it worked
Because some of the files are similar so they work but some don't. Replacing outfits requires more work, it's not just an edit of a xtbl file.

Back