Compilation SR1 Gameplay Mod

I have tried that before and couldn't get it to work, despite references to those animation states existing the game doesn't seem to make use of them at all.
In regards to the weapon animations, they're all some varient of glf1_[weapon_type]_rd_walk and should be handy enough to find.
upload_2021-2-25_18-45-55.png
Holy shit its true, gonna see if more gfl1s are the same

Another idea I had was to replace human shield with the kick from sr1. Now, I already have all the kick animations and they're already in the preload (rare but they are used by some npcs in conjunction with the normal sr2 kick) but I found out something that could help. So basically the Japanese version of SR2 doesn't have human shields so if I could work off of that code, it'd be easier to replace.

Another idea I had was to replace human shield with the kick from sr1. Now, I already have all the kick animations and they're already in the preload (rare but they are used by some npcs in conjunction with the normal sr2 kick) but I found out something that could help. So basically the Japanese version of SR2 doesn't have human shields so if I could work off of that code, it'd be easier to replace.
I wonder if there is a way to disable the kick of sr2, if im not wrong in the first game you had the chance to knock people down with any weapon without kicking them in the middle.. Only the Pistol and SMG weapons have that kick

Use GOTR (Gentlemen Of The Row). You will find in Compilations
Thank you for the reponse! I realized I've actually been installing mods wrong this whole time and just put the folders in the GOTR Mod folder instead of the raw files. Wish you luck on this mods adventure and hopefully we can see some of the SR1 shooting animations come back.

Restore the kick function from SR1 that was replaced by human shield (kick1 is in the game, just isnt used)
Ah! this is the kick animation you've been looking for, that I thought was the old men kick animation? nicee!

Disclaimer: Everything in this mod was found in the gamefiles. Nothing has been ripped or stolen from other games. Proof can be given if requested.

Update 1.1:
Added new animations for guns

taunts no longer make you talk
drugs optimization

new preload
fixes for multiplayer
removed bloat/unneeded files
removed mehrman

View attachment 27816Correction of HUD Icons.

View attachment 27817 Taunts from SR1 Multiplayer (and added to preload)
View attachment 27818Updated and partially fixed Drugs from sr1 (they were already in the files just deactivated)

What needs to be done:
Different smoking animation for the bong (might be lost)
Restore the kick function from SR1 that was replaced by human shield (kick1 is in the game, just isnt used)
Allow weapons to be instantly switched without delay
Make the playa hold guns sideways
Different default stance
Re-add the sprint bug
Press down on dpad to heal (maybe)
Possible MP mods?
BONUS: added jackhammer weapon from sr undercover psp

This mod is meant to work well with the SR1 Texture Pack but it needs to be modified heavily before I can say its good enough.

I would also like to work with other modders to make this the encompassing sr1 overhaul mod.
Maybe you can replace the human shield or disable it here.. (Aswell with the automatic kick or the secondary attack)

1617548127274.png

Last edited:
can u help me how to put the mods in the game i'm getting really confused on how to put in the game i tried putting the pre load animation in the in-game (steam file) and not happen i tried putting the update folder in the game and it still nothing happens?

Back