High Quality Radio mod

I'm so sorry about this bump, but would i have to make a new gotr patch for this?.

I've never really applied a mod to a game outside of mods that are integrated into the game's interface (for example, L4D2 mods that you can install directly in-game from Steam). Can anyone perchance explain to me how to install this as if you were explaining it to an 8 year old?

I've never really applied a mod to a game outside of mods that are integrated into the game's interface (for example, L4D2 mods that you can install directly in-game from Steam). Can anyone perchance explain to me how to install this as if you were explaining it to an 8 year old?
First, install Gentlemen of The Row
then place the music files in Gentlemen_of_the_Row_Saints_Row_2_Super_Mod_v1.9.2\optional_mod_stuff\1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE before running the .bat file called "Create_Custom_GotR_v1.9.2". After the the process is complete, open the "MY_CUSTOM_PATCH" folder and drag the files into your Saints Row 2 directory.

My mod brings a new level of sound! All banks ported from X360 version and converted in 32000-44100hz STEREO
Worked flawlessly, awesome -- and a game-changer! Much thanks for this, can't believe just find out about this mod only recently, lol.

---Description---
It's coming!!! Since SR2 released on PC, this port have some faults. Like worst optimization, bad KM controls and A VERY VERY bad sound quality. All radiostations has been converted in 22050hz MONO!.
My mod brings a new level of sound! All banks ported from X360 version and converted in 32000-44100hz STEREO

---Install---
Replace music1.vpp_pc and music2.vpp_pc in game folder

Download v2.0:
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/files/mods/RadioMod v2.0.7z
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw34jGBF9Ww3dVoxdTR6akpJMkk/view?usp=sharing

Edit by Minimaul: Added a Saints Row Mods mirror.
How did you edit the audio whats the software you used

Created an account just to say; Gods, every time I reinstall and (try to) play sr2, I'm so thankful of OP for doing this. My favourite part of sr2 was driving around and hearing all those nostalgia based songs and the PC port absolutely ruined it with the lowest possible quality they could've done lol.

Thank you so much for this ♥

Back