Female characters "losing" female animations. How to fix it, with or without mod?

I've noticed that after the first session where you create a female character, she will loose all female weapon walking animations. That is, the second time you play the game, she will walk with male animations when holding a gun instead.

Looks like if you change the character sex again (to reset the character to default female), the animations change back to female ones.
Of course, by the next gaming session the female animations will get replaced again...

I got a theory.. that it might be the file GFL1 that has something similar with the file GML1, a file that is connected. im not so sure about it, but it is the most logical idea i got in mind right now.

It's been a while since I've dealt with this, but basically the default player gender is male, which you override if you choose the female preset in character creation.
The game doesn't remember between sessions so your character is considered male 90% of the time. Not only do you miss out on the unique animations, but also slightly different NPC dialogue that reflects your gender.

I don't have a proper fix yet, but a temporary solution is to set the player's default gender to female. The problem of the game not remembering your gender still persists, but in reverse.
I've attached the file that controls the player's default gender with it set to female. Put it into your 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder and you're good to go.

Attachments

• StyleTest_PC_cha.xtbl
    953 bytes · Views: 327
It's been a while since I've dealt with this, but basically the default player gender is male, which you override if you choose the female preset in character creation.
The game doesn't remember between sessions so your character is considered male 90% of the time. Not only do you miss out on the unique animations, but also slightly different NPC dialogue that reflects your gender.

I don't have a proper fix yet, but a temporary solution is to set the player's default gender to female. The problem of the game not remembering your gender still persists, but in reverse.
I've attached the file that controls the player's default gender with it set to female. Put it into your 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder and you're good to go.
Thank you

Thank you back into this thread i must say it... It works not affect with other homies... And they refer me more as the girl compared in consoles version 😋😋

Back