Super Ethical Pack v5 Remastered

i added the files the way you said and now my game didn't even load when i clicked on it then it just uninstalled and now i am currently re installing it. idk why that happened

i added the files the way you said and now my game didn't even load when i clicked on it then it just uninstalled and now i am currently re installing it. idk why that happened
Probably because Epic Games, what did you expect would happen :p
Now that they found a way to use .lua and other files, can you perhaps look at your original Super Ethical Pack and make it comptatible with SRTTR?
I am working on a new version, but not much has changed since, the only thing that has changed is the ability to mod SR3_city.lua, which I used for Sandbox+, unfortunately when testing it out I realized Sandbox+ breaks gamepad controls on the remaster.

Probably because Epic Games, what did you expect would happen :p

I am working on a new version, but not much has changed since, the only thing that has changed is the ability to mod SR3_city.lua, which I used for Sandbox+, unfortunately when testing it out I realized Sandbox+ breaks gamepad controls on the remaster.

keep working on it mate, didn't work for me but i did for others so idk but keep at it

keep working on it mate, didn't work for me but i did for others so idk but keep at it

got it to work :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible to add this mod (Alternate Animations for Female Player Character - SRTT Edition) to your mod pack? It seems to work on SRTTR but I can't seem to use it with your mod pack for some reason. Also it would be awesome if someone improved this mod. Other than that your mod pack is noice!

Back