WORKSHOP Mini Sandbox+

About online cooperation mode. Both players have sandboxes installed. But the command only works if the host player presses the key combination. Remote players pressing the key combination has no effect and nothing happens. How can remote player's Sandbox command take effect on host player? Or is it only the player who builds the host that can control the sandbox?:eek:

Excuse me. What is the way for remote players to control sandbox commands? The sandbox is out of my control when I enter a room that someone else has built:(

Last edited by a moderator:
@Admixon I am a big fan of your mods. I have an issue with this one I can't teleport. Did you change the combination, because for me x + c doesn't work? Other than that it pretty much works as it should and is great.:)

206420_20211211200826_1.png

Update
- Added Snowy TOD

Description
Hey there. This is my version of Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV. It conitans some of the commands from Idol's, some from TT version and commands I created by myself.

Screenshots
View attachment 24781
View attachment 24782
View attachment 24777 View attachment 24778 View attachment 24779 View attachment 24780

Installation Guide
Before you start make sure your game is closed!

> > DOWNLOAD MOD HERE < <

2. Download New TODs.rar if you want to use change special TODs command
3. Download one of the anim_files.rar files (you can find them below the post):
- default (contains all flags like: hide weapon or animated camera while using animations)
- no flags (removes all of the flags like animated camera so you can pose/move around easier)
4. Place anim_files.xtbl to main folder of the game
5. Launch the game

How to use
Press and hold one or two buttons (depends which command you want to use) for like 0.5 second.
  • Text chat button - enable/disable bullet time
  • Push to talk button - enable/disable freeze time
  • 1 + 2 - change special TODs
  • 1 + 3 - disable/enable gravity for player
  • 3 + 4 - disable/enable traffic (cars and peds)
  • 3 + 5 - disable/enable police notoriety
  • 7 + 8 - disable/enable hide hud
  • 5 + 8 - switch between animations
  • 6 + 8 - switch between poses
  • F + 8 - change player scale
  • F + R - repair your vehicle
  • R + Z - enable/disable free camera
  • F + 1 - open vendor
  • F + 2 - open weapon store
  • F + 3 - open clothing store
  • X + C - teleport to 8 locations: Pleasantville, Stilwater, Sidescroller, Nightmare, Dominatrix Club*, White House (destroyed), Saints HQ, Gateway Espina
  • Z + (1,2,3,4,5,6) - play DLC cutscenes*
  • Z + 8 - restore default zones
  • Z + 7 - telelport back to Steelport
Notes
- If you enable "freeze time" command don't exit to main menu. Disable it first otherwise the game will crash
- DLC cutscenes* - Enter the Dominatrix and How the Saints Saved Christmas DLCs are required, duh.
- Dominatrix Club* - Enter the Dominatrix DLC is required

Thanks to
- IdolNinja for his amazing Sandbox+ mod
- Fan of Saints and Henry08 for teaching me how to use LUA
- BeautiDuwanger for bug reports and suggestions
I'm so sorry but could you please allow us to make our characters bigger because it doesn't feel like our characters are big at max size

Back