Saints Row 2 is crashing on my PC right after Intro Logos

My specs
MSI B250M Gaming Pro
8GB Ram HyperX Fury Black 2400Mhz
GTX 960 SSC 4GB 128Bit
Pentium g4560 3.5Ghz Stock
EVGA PSU 80+ 600Watts
OS. Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Thing is, I purchased the game through g2a, But is the "Deutsche" version, yet when I redeemed the code on steam I was able to download it and launch it with no problems. but it just crashes right after Loading the game into main menu.

You have the German version of the game which is heavily censored, the Gentlemen of the Row mod is incompatible with that version and will cause you to crash if you installed that.

You have the German version of the game which is heavily censored, the Gentlemen of the Row mod is incompatible with that version and will cause you to crash if you installed that.

Fuck, Though the game was still crashing on it's vanilla counterpart.

The port is generally broken hence why it's receiving a patch sometime in the future, you could try basic trouble shooting such as running the game in windowed mode or verifying integrity of Steam cache.

The port is generally broken hence why it's receiving a patch sometime in the future, you could try basic trouble shooting such as running the game in windowed mode or verifying integrity of Steam cache.

As far as I know, Saints Row 2 doesn't have support for windowed mode. right?

6YbWWqN.jpg

Back