Replacing Duplicate Textures / Renaming Textures

How did you pack your texture to always_loaded?
Try this file
Now the game does not crash, but the texture is not displayed ... the screenshot shows which texture should have been replaced, but it remained the same ((
SaintsRowIV 2019-07-14 20-41-54-607.jpg

How did you pack your texture to always_loaded?
Try this file
This tool is packing files ... Throw off the one with which you pack, please! or see what's wrong with this ... and read my previous post please! I hope you will not make it difficult and not annoying that I stuck with my problems))

Attachments

• Billboard_texture_toolkit_SRIV V2.rar
    26.9 MB · Views: 574
Ok so, I don't know why it doesn't work but I replaced different billboard and here's the result
View attachment 22685
thank! your mod works! Now tell me how did you pack ?? I downloaded all the tools from this forum ... I put my textures in 'work_area_dds', then I run, 'Pack_and_send_all_work_area_dds_files_to_your_mod_release bat', then the textures, packed into 'gvbm_pc and cvbm_pc', appear in 'YOUR_WIP_MOD_RELEASE\textures', then packed into 'gvbm_pc and cvbm_pc' 'pegAssembler_byFlow754' and drag files to it from 'YOUR_WIP_MOD_RELEASE \\ textures', in the 'name' write 'always_loaded' and points the way, I press 'creat a', two files are created 'always_loaded.cpeg_pc and always_loaded.gpeg_pc', then I pack them with the tool 'Saints Row IV - Workshop upload tool' downloaded from 'Steam', I also tried to pack with the tool 'ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.BuildPackfileGUI.exe', all zap It comes without problems ... but when I transfer my finished file to the game, the game crashes ... and I can not understand why this is happening ... help me please, throw off your tools with which you pack, I already have a headache from all this ... I’m doing everything right, why that ((((((

Last edited:
thank! your mod works! Now tell me how did you pack ?? I downloaded all the tools from this forum ... I put my textures in 'work_area_dds', then I run, 'Pack_and_send_all_work_area_dds_files_to_your_mod_release bat', then the textures, packed into 'gvbm_pc and cvbm_pc', appear in 'YOUR_WIP_MOD_RELEASE\textures', then packed into 'gvbm_pc and cvbm_pc' 'pegAssembler_byFlow754' and drag files to it from 'YOUR_WIP_MOD_RELEASE \\ textures', in the 'name' write 'always_loaded' and points the way, I press 'creat a', two files are created 'always_loaded.cpeg_pc and always_loaded.gpeg_pc', then I pack them with the tool 'Saints Row IV - Workshop upload tool' downloaded from 'Steam', I also tried to pack with the tool 'ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.BuildPackfileGUI.exe', all zap It comes without problems ... but when I transfer my finished file to the game, the game crashes ... and I can not understand why this is happening ... help me please, throw off your tools with which you pack, I already have a headache from all this ... I’m doing everything right, why that ((((((
I only use pegAssembler to save textures as always_loaded file then Saints Row IV - Workshop upload tool to pack them. Nothing more.

I only use pegAssembler to save textures as always_loaded file then Saints Row IV - Workshop upload tool to pack them. Nothing more.
huh, buddy, thank you! I now took my texture, in DDS format, and just transferred it to the pegAssembler window, then packed it using the Workshop upload tool and threw it into the game, everything seemed to work... I just used the Russian-language manual for texture replacement, and it was written there to do as I described to you the whole process in my previous message...
Apparently our Russian expert on modifications is not such an expert ... and he also did not even help me, and when I left a comment under his leadership that nothing worked, he simply forbade comments, ahah ...
thank you so much! I guess I'll ask you for help more than once! I hope you do not mind?))
and I have another question to follow - my texture will be visible on every shield, where is it used?!

Last edited:
Back