Daspex´s GPSPlusInfoscreens+Animation Mod

Ok.I'll make the strings on this weekend and release the update here.
I've been too lazily to make all the string files for all languages but now
I have a reason to do so.I hope this will solve that issue. :)
I clone one English lang file and rename it like other lang files and change Language value
Code:
CZ-Czech
DE-German
ES-Spanish
FR-French
IT-Italian
JP-Japanese
NL-Dutch
PL-Polish
RU-Russian
US-English
upload_2018-9-2_19-6-59.png

I clone one English lang file and rename it like other lang files and change Language value
Code:
CZ-Czech
DE-German
ES-Spanish
FR-French
IT-Italian
JP-Japanese
NL-Dutch
PL-Polish
RU-Russian
US-English
View attachment 20167
Yeah,I rename them too but my mod has a lot of strings and I haven't bundeled them yet.
But how is string cloning working?

Yeah,I rename them too but my mod has a lot of strings and I haven't bundeled them yet.
But how is string cloning working?
Create one Your_Strings_US.xml file, Ctrl+C Ctrl+V it nine times, rename them to match Your_Strings_[language index].xml construction, open each of them and replace Language value by one that match with language index
Code:
CZ-Czech
DE-German
ES-Spanish
FR-French
IT-Italian
JP-Japanese
NL-Dutch
PL-Polish
RU-Russian
US-English
After this convert all xml files. Still boring but works pretty well as a placeholder

Last edited:
Create one Your_Strings_US.xml file, Ctrl+C Ctrl+V it nine times, rename them to match Your_Strings_[language index].xml construction, open each of them and replace Language value by one that match with language index
Code:
CZ-Czech
DE-German
ES-Spanish
FR-French
IT-Italian
JP-Japanese
NL-Dutch
PL-Polish
RU-Russian
US-English
After this convert all xml files. Still boring but works pretty well as a placeholder
Yeah,that's true.Thank's for the hint.Most of my strings for this mod are bundled already but not all of them so the last step will be to finish this and include it in the next update. :)

i cant get the arrow keys to work for some reason and my game is in english, most of the other keys ive tried seem to work so far

i cant get the arrow keys to work for some reason and my game is in english, most of the other keys ive tried seem to work so far
What is your native language?Maybe i can include your language strings.

Back