Saints Row 1 HQ Texture Pack for Saints Row 2 v4.2 FIXED w/ New Links added!

I used those same pics and used the peg tool but always ended up just being blackscreens. So can you send me the pre-modded loading screen files?
I will send them to you after I'm done working on them.

Edit:: They will be in their own Mission folders when they're done.

I put in some custom screens in there since there are only 10 loading screens in Saints Row 1.

The screen for "New Game" I custom built the screens using the boat explosion from Saints Row 1 ending cutscene.

The screen for "New Game" I custom built the screens using the boat explosion from Saints Row 1 ending cutscene.
I'm really confused now lol... It seems you customized every single loading screen..? If that's the case you no longer have the need for nclocks loading screen randomizer.

I have been trying to use the randomizer and well still blackscreens. I'll try with custom tips enabled

Last edited:
I'm really confused now lol... It seems you customized every single loading screen..? If that's the case you no longer have the need for nclocks loading screen randomizer....
Until you said something I didn't realize what I done but it's too late now, I just done it and now every loading screen been modded lol.

...I have been trying to use the randomizer and well still blackscreens even using the non modified loading screen randomizer so idk

IDK what happened on your end with the black screens but I can put all these rebuilded screens into my 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder then rebuild the patch and it runs perfectly.

If you noticed I randomly put these screens in each mission load.

Until you said something I didn't realize what I done but it's too late now, I just done it and now every loading screen been modded lol.

IDK what happened on your end with the black screens but I can put all these rebuilded screens into my 1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder then rebuild the patch and it runs perfectly.

If you noticed I randomly put these screens in each mission load.
I know what i'm saying is when using the randomize loading screen lua file which is also in SUPER UI, all my loading screens are black until I delete the lua file, so it'll conflict with super ui unless users delete that file

I understand what you're saying. I have that installed in my game but I have not modified it, I'm just using it as default.

Edit::
You know the part in the lua file that says
-- Randomize the loading screen image after completing Corporate Meltdown (dlc05)
CITY_LOAD_ENABLE_RANDOM_IMAGE_AFTER_DLC05 = true

Change it so it reads
-- Randomize the loading screen image after completing Corporate Meltdown (dlc05)
CITY_LOAD_ENABLE_RANDOM_IMAGE_AFTER_DLC05 = false

Then see what happens.

I understand what you're saying. I have that installed in my game but I have not modified it, I'm just using it as default.
I am using a clean city_load.lua from SUPER UI non modified and loading screens are staying black also untill I delete that lua file (Also using standard GoTR no extra options ticked) so no idea.

Back