Crash on entering coop room

So the other day me and my friend tried out coop using Radmin VPN, we also followed a guide made by YouTuber mrsaintsgodzilla but whenever I enter or my friend enters the room, his game crashes. He has the game on Steam while mine is on GoG. He just started the game (tutorial level finished) while I'm around 60% in.

Last edited:
So the other day me and my friend tried out coop using Radmin VPN, we also followed a guide made by YouTuber mrsaintsgodzilla but whenever I enter or my friend enters the room, his game crashes. He has the game on Steam while mine is on GoG. He just started the game (tutorial level finished) while I'm around 60% in.
Are you using GoTR? Is your friend using GoTR? Does your gamesave consist of GoTR content? If you both plan to play normal coop like missions, etc, both of you must be using vanilla sr2 with a vanilla gamesave. If you plan to play on GoTR, you both must have GoTR and a GoTR gamesave.

If you are trying to play Multiplayer with gangsta brawl, etc. Both of you must have a vanilla gamesave and all GoTR gamesaves deleted or not loaded before playing Multiplayer. Also neither of you should have GoTR installed.

Back