British Connection

mod "assembled" by MLVNRT
voices from SR3

Replaces some Female 3 voice lines with the Decker Rollerblader.
Voice lines for activities and missions are left untouched.
Voice changes only supports free-roam and select "emotes":
-clap hands
-the cosplay

Discover more about this tedious project:
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/decker-rollerblader-voice-over-script.17218/#post-107555

Step 1- Extract archive

Step 2- Move all files (except Readme) into main game libary...
...C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row the Third

Step 3- Launch Saints Row the Third game

Step 4- Go to "Image as Designed" and select Personality>Voice>Female 3

Attachments

• British Connection V.2.7z
    22.4 MB · Views: 841
Last edited:
Nice but it's better to replace zombie instead of female 3
I agree, but I can't make a word of what the zombie voice says. If all boss voices are set in the same order I think I maybe able to do this.

Edit: 23/02/2019 It turns out the voices do not follow the same order, bummer. Oddly, in terms of file sizes the Zombie voice places the second largest before Female 2. Never thought someone would be willing to make 1800+ lines of grunts and "gibberish."

Last edited:
wait i almost forgot to say while im the passanger sitting with my homies or peds for kill peds and crash cars she will say in regular female boss 3's voice can u replace this voice passenger quotes in impact

wait i almost forgot to say while im the passanger sitting with my homies or peds for kill peds and crash cars she will say in regular female boss 3's voice can u replace this voice passenger quotes in impact
I don't understand. I've already replaced the lines for bad driving.:confused: What does she say?

oh, didnt know that , i just use version 1 in the first place and forgot to tell you that when sitting as a passenager

Well when I play sr3 I'll upload female 3's leaks from passenger from sandbox+

-

And and more voice taunt and complement doesn't work if it fits to the animation, u can even add this taunt "saints should die" I couldn't remember what's she's saying. Look for voice to more on both of them villian-ish quotes

Well when I play sr3 I'll upload female 3's leaks from passenger from sandbox+

-

And and more voice taunt and complement doesn't work if it fits to the animation, u can even add this taunt "saints should die" I couldn't remember what's she's saying. Look for voice to more on both of them villian-ish quotes
Sandbox plus huh? Alright, I'll see if I can trigger it. I was only able to identify the lines by memory, so this may be difficult to me.

Back