Dell Studio XPS 435T

I'm going to buy a Dell Studio XPS 435T. Full size tower gaming computer with separate graphics card ATI Radeon 4870. Intel I.7 processor 2.67 GHZ quad core with hyper threading. 6 GB RAM (24 GB possible), 2 optical drives (1 is blue ray player). Room for 2nd hard drive. Note: This is a very large tower. What I'm wanting to know is, can this PC play games like SRIV, SR2, Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, WWE2k18 COD: Black Ops III and along with a few of today's games?

The ATI Radeon 4870's lack of directx 11 would be a big issue with newer games. I have a feeling some games you listed will not run.
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/256116-33-question-4870-card-directx
Well then I guess I'll have to buy a new video card. With this Dell Inspirion 530, I been playing games on it but with only a Intel Core 2 Duo @3.0 GHz, 4 GB ram and an AMD Radeon HD 6450 2GB video card, some games are laggy like Skyrim and WWE2k17 is but Im able to play SRIV, and SR2 fine. That Dell Studio XPS 435T would play better cause its got a better CPU, I just have to buy a new video card down the road at some point, I bet Skyrim and WWE2k17 won't lag much on it..

It's a lil too late to buy that pc anyway, the guy done sold it.

Back