Potential Mod Ideas!!!

Mods for Saints Row 4 anyway.
I'll probably buy GOOH just to experience the story but when it comes to free roam glory I'd prefer my own customized boss.
From what I've heard as long as it's not the game itself we're aloud to transfer content inbetween games all we want, so could we move some of the hell themed content over to SR4? I'd take hellish angel wings over gliding spreadeagle anyday

Mods for Saints Row 4 anyway.
I'll probably buy GOOH just to experience the story but when it comes to free roam glory I'd prefer my own customized boss.
From what I've heard as long as it's not the game itself we're aloud to transfer content inbetween games all we want, so could we move some of the hell themed content over to SR4? I'd take hellish angel wings over gliding spreadeagle anyday
regrettably they tried to bring over GOOH flight but that would require the physics to be rebuild from the ground up, such a shame that they don't remaster the first two and put it all together on the GOOH engine as "The Saints Rise"

..such a shame that they don't remaster the first two and put it all together on the GOOH engine as "The Saints Rise"

Now that you mention it, yup, that's definitely a bummer.

By the way, newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online Saints Row MODS community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Whenever I'm taking a break from this particular interest, I'm usually found at home, treating my Pomeranian to his dog bone and watching TV with my wife. Such a simple, yet, happy life. Cheers, everyone!

Last edited:
Back