videograbber for win 10

Hi,
what kind of video grabber do you use for tutorials and stuff?

OBS if you want to create tutorial, currently win10 game bar recorder doesn't capture mouse cursor and some menu. It's more suitable for the games.
I tried OBS already but for some reason it doesn't record anything.

I tried OBS already but for some reason it doesn't record anything.
This is strange how your settings look like?

In sources, you should add Display Capture for capturing the desktop application an set video output in the settings
upload_2018-10-2_3-54-57.png

upload_2018-10-2_3-52-34.png

I just found out that windows 10 DVR allows you to track the mouse coursor, you must turn it on in the settings.

I tried OBS too but in my case it uses alot of resources and it lags all my desktop lol

I just found out that windows 10 DVR allows you to track the mouse coursor, you must turn it on in the settings.

I tried OBS too but in my case it uses alot of resources and it lags all my desktop lol
On my desktop sometimes it shows some scanlines but only if its activated without grabbing something thats
ok so far.I didn´t tried win 10 DVR because it wants me to register in some server and i don´t want to register
just to grab the desktop.

On my desktop sometimes it shows some scanlines but only if its activated without grabbing something thats
ok so far.I didn´t tried win 10 DVR because it wants me to register in some server and i don´t want to register
just to grab the desktop.

Its an xbox app, so ye it requires a microsoft account to work i guess. I guess i must look for another video recorder lol

Back