Using programs

When using flow754's tutorial for making custom Clothing-

is there a tutorial using other programs such as blender? as i don't have money for maya or any other paid program of that sort.

For SR4? Check the tool releases subforum
That is actually why I was making Tutorials...the Tutorials kind of skip through parts, but heavily explain on other things

Also as OP said, those Tutorials don't tell you how to use Blender, which is a lot easier to download and use than Maya (Requires Sign Up > Keep your Browser Open, etc)

Autodesk does provide a Batch FBX Converter, but you guess what Maya 2014 was used in those Tutorials...you can only get 2015 Free.

You dont need your browser open to use maya lol. Its free and sign up doesnt takes you much time. And autodesk software doesnt change much between versions. Im using 2016 and theres no big difference, so those tutorials still work.

You dont need your browser open to use maya lol. Its free and sign up doesnt takes you much time. And autodesk software doesnt change much between versions. Im using 2016 and theres no big difference, so those tutorials still work.
My bad I meant downloading, and as I said those Tutorials Skip steps. If it doesn't change between years sure, but saying were said Window or button would help

Back