crash at the deep silver logo

when i press play game starts and crash on logo of deep silver, same problem with saints row IV. Play on windows 10 other games(like SR:TT or SR:2) be ok. I have trited to verifying game cache, reinstall, update video drivers, DirectX, vcredist, nothing help.
sorry for my english)

Last edited:
Any mods installed? Have you checked if your graphics card needs any updating? I know you said everything (including your drivers) was updated, but sometimes you can never be too sure.

So, how did I solve the problem. Just installed older drivers to 355.98. I do not know why, but it worked. Volution please fix it!

So, how did I solve the problem. Just installed older drivers to 355.98. I do not know why, but it worked. Volution please fix it!
Any mods installed? Have you checked if your graphics card needs any updating? I know you said everything (including your drivers) was updated, but sometimes you can never be too sure.

I've run into bugs with NVIDIA graphics driver upgrades. I just stopped upgrading because I ran into issues with various games whenever I did. The problem is, you don't know which games have broken after a graphics driver upgrade unless you play them all. Obviously, you can't play all your games after each upgrade, so it's a risk. I'm currently running driver version 344.60 and it works fine for all my games. I'm not going to upgrade unless there's a good reason, because I don't want to go back and test all my games.

It's not something Volition needs to fix. It's something NVIDIA needs to fix.

I've run into bugs with NVIDIA graphics driver upgrades. I just stopped upgrading because I ran into issues with various games whenever I did. The problem is, you don't know which games have broken after a graphics driver upgrade unless you play them all. Obviously, you can't play all your games after each upgrade, so it's a risk. I'm currently running driver version 344.60 and it works fine for all my games. I'm not going to upgrade unless there's a good reason, because I don't want to go back and test all my games.

It's not something Volition needs to fix. It's something NVIDIA needs to fix.

Odd, I recall updating my AMD Radeon drivers and most games actually sort of began decaying... shit.

Back