JigglyGruff's Hair colors

Mh9COsF.jpg

This is a mod I've been working on for a long time, and I finally got around to uploading it. It was a huge pain in the butt trying to name them, organize them, put an appropriate hair swatch to the color, make sure I didn't have the same color twice, etc. :D

This mod includes the default Saints Row 4 hair colors, the default Saints Row 3 hair colors, and 100+ custom hair colors. Some of the custom colors are normal (variations of blonde/brown/black/etc), and the others are multicolored.

I recommend looking at them with the Graduated Bob, Knight of Flowers, Long Wavy Style, Loose Pigtails, and Lopsided hairstyles to see some of the minor changes.

Party in the front and party in the back with a "Rainbow" Mullet:
Ingal4g.jpg

"Fire 3" in game:
d5QxSTB.jpg

HOW TO INSTALL:

Place player_creation_hair_color.xtbl in Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\

Attachments

• Gruff Hair colors 1.0.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 3,449
Last edited:
Mh9COsF.jpg

This is a mod I've been working on for a long time, and I finally got around to uploading it. It was a huge pain in the butt trying to name them, organize them, put an appropriate hair swatch to the color, make sure I didn't have the same color twice, etc. :D

This mod includes the default Saints Row 4 hair colors, the default Saints Row 3 hair colors, and 100+ custom hair colors. Some of the custom colors are normal (variations of blonde/brown/black/etc), and the others are multicolored.

I recommend looking at them with the Graduated Bob, Knight of Flowers, Long Wavy Style, Loose Pigtails, and Lopsided hairstyles to see some of the minor changes.

Ingal4g.jpg

"Fire 3" in game:
d5QxSTB.jpg

HOW TO INSTALL:

This is amazing :D:D:D:D

Mh9COsF.jpg

Ingal4g.jpg

"Fire 3" in game:
d5QxSTB.jpg

HOW TO INSTALL:

Ok, This is epic.

This Mod hve SR3 version ?

Sorry to respond so late. There is not. The player_creation_hair_color.xtbl for Saints Row 3 can't have any new entries added like the Saints Row 4 version can or it'll crash your game.

However, you can technically edit one of the existing colors in the Saints Row 3 table and it should work. So if there were colors in my SR4 mod you like, you could take those values and replace one of the default SR3 colors. I believe that's how other hair color mods for SR3 work anyway.

Sorry to respond so late. There is not. The player_creation_hair_color.xtbl for Saints Row 3 can't have any new entries added like the Saints Row 4 version can or it'll crash your game.

However, you can technically edit one of the existing colors in the Saints Row 3 table and it should work. So if there were colors in my SR4 mod you like, you could take those values and replace one of the default SR3 colors. I believe that's how other hair color mods for SR3 work anyway.

Ok . Got it , By the way Thank YOU.

Back