GotR - Ronin Mission Crash

So I have the standard GotR install and I'm trying to complete the "Bleeding Out" mission but as soon as the homie gets us to the hospital and the game fades to black for the cutscene, it crashes.

I have not modded any files of the mod what so ever and also since installing the mod, weapons like the Vice 9 and RPG are not showing and don't fire but have thier holding animation.
I don't know what is causing this does anyone have any ideas on fixing this?

I've contacted Idol but have not heard from him yet.

Attachments

• GOLD GDHC.jpg
    GOLD GDHC.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 556
  • Riot.jpg
    Riot.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 485
  • VICE9.jpg
    VICE9.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 447
So I have the standard GotR install and I'm trying to complete the "Bleeding Out" mission but as soon as the homie gets us to the hospital and the game fades to black for the cutscene, it crashes.

I have not modded any files of the mod what so ever and also since installing the mod, weapons like the Vice 9 and RPG are not showing and don't fire but have thier holding animation.
I don't know what is causing this does anyone have any ideas on fixing this?

I've contacted Idol but have not heard from him yet.
I've been through that same ordeal.
Why not put your game save here and someone will probably help you pass the mission?

Save folder is in your AppData folder, which may be hidden. You'll have to open Control Panel and go to Folder Options, under the View tab and click on "Show hidden files, folders and drives". After that go into the AppData folder. then Local and look for the THQ folder then the Saints Row 2 folder, it's in there.
Example: C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\THQ\Saints Row 2

The file will look something like "_1085710056045131047652081116112724.bbsave"

Last edited:
Save folder is in your AppData folder, which may be hidden. You'll have to open Control Panel and go to Folder Options, under the View tab and click on "Show hidden files, folders and drives". After that go into the AppData folder. then Local and look for the THQ folder then the Saints Row 2 folder, it's in there.
Example: C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\THQ\Saints Row 2

The file will look something like "_1085710056045131047652081116112724.bbsave"

Attachments

• SR2 Save File.rar
    11.9 KB · Views: 375
Completed Bleeding out, I also gave you all cheats without flagging your save as "Cheats Enabled".

Attachments

• BleedingOut_Completed.zip
    13.2 KB · Views: 360
Back