Disable dual weilding for guns ?

Actually, you can enable/disable dual wielding on the weapon rotation keys with Sandbox+.

R + Down ... enable/disable dual wielding on weapon cycle
R + Home ... cycle pistols
R + PageUp .. cycle smgs

This is also useful if you want to downgrade weapons.
Here, it works the same way as JoeyBeanz's mod, so give that a review if you find any trouble. If you want to remove any more upgrades, just delete them from the table file using a program like notepad++.

Edit: Install into... C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row the Third

Edit: Warning: Dual Wield cannot be repurchased after mod is used, backup your save beforehand.

Edit: Updated files, now includes removal of all weapon upgrades.

Attachments

• Remove Dual Wield + Weapon Upgrades.7z
    31.1 KB · Views: 608
Last edited:
I posted the mod near the top so people can find it easier. It works the same way as JoeyBeanz's mod so read his instructions if you find any trouble.

That's what I'm talking about man!!
Thanks so much.. I really appreciate it
Put it in mod released section.... You would gain a lot of views :D:D:D .
JoeyBeanz's instructions are cool for me don't worry ;)
Thanks again for your work

well......game keeps crashing on the loading screen !
I apologize for the lack of testing it seems that you cannot repurchase the upgrade after the mod is used. However, my game did not crash on any loading screen. You may need to describe the situation in detail. (example: any other mods installed?)

I apologize for the lack of testing it seems that you cannot repurchase the upgrade after the mod is used. However, my game did not crash on any loading screen. You may need to describe the situation in detail. (example: any other mods installed?)

Fortunately, I didn't have any mod called unlockables.xbtl
So I didn't face any problems when I put it in root folder
But....
When I open the game to load my save... It crashes in loading (game save) screen

Back